DO RODZINY TYCH POLITYKOW KTORZY JESCZE NIE ZALAPALI CO JEST NARODOWYM INTERESEM W USA

Data: 2010-03-25 13:14:27
Autor: Me
DO RODZINY TYCH POLITYKOW KTORZY JESCZE NIE ZALAPALI CO JEST NARODOWYM INTERESEM W USA
        Apropos homeless shelter blow up around the
        noon 2 days ago.

The ignition materials were so tick and pointed precisely for about 2
days till I not only removed some of them but loundly showed the
preparation ( all there do not believe anyway)

Today the left side of the road has open the new store in there
( only sign is relly that new) and buys the furnishings there.

That is the similar store to these 2 or now three in which the assault
wepons againt me are set. This one isa "double".

Copuld that me a sample but only a switch speed.

( aprops, terrorists - the flush jhere_ thsi si not a "2" situation -
I am not killing anyone; never have; you making non senmse; you might
be retaliating for th steps in National Security in which I am not an
active member nor5 made aby decision in the matter;
\Someone wazs probably taken by the Bushland'; TRy not to do the same
now.

While in the dilemma over the secrecies; I must defend self when
al,foreingn nonsense is trying to kill me in all the bathrooms and
stores, am I? Thus I explain the concerned family here and visitors
that I have not taking part in anything; I walked to teh station and
there was  tall men, a new policemen, writting a ticket; but not slept
and loked deranged; because a tension on teh train, I always chiose
routs carefully - I skiopped him and the train he was on. He looked
rerlated to now in laws in Bushland - tahtwas also a key. That is also
my family mline apparently very deranged and I chose not to ride the
trainwith such.

I am only eliciting from press and observations that as tghe rumor
was , he might have rushed from M15 to get appointed ion place of bush
as a military enmperorb of teh USA whden we do not haven any ( taht
thsi si reality is in teh press - Bush tries to appoint self in case
of Gate death; all soiuding surrealm as Bush did not have authority ;
but has and seem to have informal impact on people abraod and might
have in fact conmvinced that incu8mbent taht heb has a chance; if he
was rig=ding in that hight as I saw it to kill me first, i do not
know. There si such zsupeciou. What i use is the signal anxiety and my
own assesment. I would not have survives with any othern measures
Sometimes I get the state secret polioce on line , but now it is taken
by the scam; FBI is not reponding now;

I hope that suffices and will stay close. Talk to the derangers in
order to close the nonse.

If they strike with violence anywhere including making new Bancock
here,  they are national security theret in USA.
Please get that right yourself. and fast.

I post it where my family is, as I think that is all bagging out
and multiplying ( new in every day but no relief, threts only)
while keeping em and my sons hostages alredy so long
that it seems that they could have also made Hitler.

The time to end teh war is now; and also nowe to put the lead on.
The rest of the negiotuiations has to be secret as you do not conmtrol
self or anybody else, yet.  (treat again here: I have finished)

DO RODZINY TYCH POLITYKOW KTORZY JESCZE NIE ZALAPALI CO JEST NARODOWYM INTERESEM W USA