DOES HEART REGENERATE?

Data: 2010-03-25 09:47:17
Autor: Me
DOES HEART REGENERATE?
".. human heart does have a very limited capacity to generate new
heart muscle cells — about half the cells are replaced over the course
of a person’s lifetime. But this regenerative capacity does not
accelerate in response to a heart attack. Instead, the damaged cells
are replaced by scar tissue, which does not contract. "

1. We do not exercise the way that the heart can project the line onto
the corresponding representation(s) in the brain

2. We do not utilize the sun light optimally - dos not expand to laser
light.

3. We get expose to chemicals via overuse use of technology - laser
gets it to out bodies and lands at most biding place, and in the blood

4. We assume that heart muscle does not have entropy of its own and
pump it
    like the shapeless mass ( which it is not)

BY THE WAY MY HEAT DOES REGENERATE OPTIMALLY WITH SOME WORK ONLY- NEED
SUN AND THE POSITION OF FOOT IN THE PEBBLY SAND.;

DOES HEART REGENERATE?