Did Specter mean American Commmonwealth? ( powiedzil publicznie ze bedzie wciaz pracowal dla nich)

Data: 2010-05-19 07:45:02
Autor: Me
Did Specter mean American Commmonwealth? ( powiedzil publicznie ze bedzie wciaz pracowal dla nich)
Specter my killer, now will work for commonwealth; THAT IS HIS
ELECTIVE EVER SINCE

Remember late night sweet talk of his after the defeat?

Q: Has he ever done anything else? Since 1918 refusal of Siberia
( or rather postponment ) of involvement in the LAST WAR ( that's
WWI).

What was Siberia than biggesr than Rusia itself was going to win ?
Commenwelth!

Specter, after the  sweet talk,  packed all the tracks and is here, in
Trenton, the city
put in the middle of their unfinished wars; plenty of them. What is
Specter doing here?

Specter couldn't be RE- elected as he never was elected, both in 6-
ties when he tried it all:
Governorship, Mayer and than planted self  in my office by force; and
secondly, in all
30 years since - in the rural Pennsylvania he did not bother to even
show up - fixed it;

 This state is like a country itself; zIt is huge too.

Only 3 out of 60 counties were seduced. And how - the politcians that
disagreed with
Specter than or were competion are wearing the chip insted of 1/2
brain; scientists
the same or worse - the prospect to recover kidnapied of Specter today
are stil
meek ( for these few that were recovered, safety "driven"
confidentiality is so high that we will
not here from for a while).

Specter pretended merrying me in Kroleviec ( Kenninsburg ) that he
deserted any landmak or mark of Polishness, while pretending Poland's
friend and having ghosts writing as if he, Lensky, the hero of the
Warsaw uprising, masacring the image of Poland virtually for ever that
THERE WAS NO WARSAW UPRISING. THE POLITICAL CRIMINAL AGAINST THE
NATIONS!

( PEOPLE KNOW MORE DETAIL HOW - LISTED ME IN WARSAW WHILE ONLY THREW
ME TO THE SEAVER IN ALEXANDER PLATZEN* A YEAR LATER, AND i CAME OUT OF
THERE $50 POUNDS A MONTH LATER WITHOU ANT FOOD AFFECTE DBY THE NUCLER
ATTACK THERE. AT TAHT VER TIME I ALSO KILLED ROOSEVELT - THUS IS NOT A
JOKE - THE USA SUPREME COURT HAS AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT HAS DONE
WITH IT ,M A PHONY CONVICTION LIKE THAT, THAT CORZINE AND SPECTER
USING NOW TO EXECUTE ME, A[[RENTLY BY THEMSELVES.

* Alexander Platzen is not in Warsaw. I paraded end pof teh war on
5/9/10; what was Specter doing there?

All the eviction in the last 10 years, I am finely told, when Specter
was very 'close' ) to killing me). landing inn "his" ( Senate paid
from tye peoples tax) NASA in the middle of intersection ; I saw him
in my residences always impersonating someone else - I seem theat tese
people that he impersonated
are anow do not have part of brain are committed or else.

.. He than ( more recently) moved Krolewiec from East Prusia to the
Wast Pomerania in Poland ,
 where therew a sno any Kroleviec. I do not remembver any encounter
with Specter ever , never mind te Krolevoiec spectacle of the big
weading. He apprebntly put there someone else and lied to FAMILY THAT
IT WAS AS ME. THAT FAMILY WANTS INHERITANCE, WHILE I AM ONLY STRAIGHT
STARVING 3  YEARS, AND ATTEMPTS OF KILLING  ME AND SONS ARE REPETED
SINCE 1992.

 THAT IS THAT KING THAT TODAY PACKS ALL AMTRAK TRACKS. SOMEONE HINTED
THAT MAYBE AMTRAK IS IN MY NAME AND INCITED THE KING THIS WAY.

Due to his wierdnes of following me around ( while I did not know that
he attempted to kill me),
 I jokes here, on this board,:  How hot it is when I get to his
office, what resulted in the instant
bancrupcy of the Lermont Brothers ( several versions, of this name
over the his historic 'run'
" brother"  being he himself).

See this board history for confiirmantion of dates. I could never find
out how till... the last hint.

THAT IS THE SAME ICON OF PENNSYVENIA NOT SERVED FOR SO LONG.
RURAL PENNSYLVENIA IS ABANDONED BY HIM. HIS OFFICE GOES AS
FAR AS HARRISBURG, MORE THAN 1000 MILS FROM THE STARVING AREAS
THAT HE BE LOADING INTO NASA PRISONS IF HE STILL HAS A WAY.

abamdoned was all rail in Pennsylvania, but in te tragic way That is
not antiquated Suberbianb Sytation only - is the dangerous woden
structures of the termninals in Southern Phili. HE ha sno money
unles "his" NASA.

( here I remeber that about 6 month ago in Reunborn Bld of the USA
Congress at the
Cato presentation he has a phony ( needlesly inteligent) arguing that
agreeciltural
 issue sare to be taken away from te hands of the senator Lincoln of
Nebrasca
becaus ethere are better people in Manhapptan to decide that.
I balanced that dispute, but the dull WAshington DC buys such
'gridlocks'
any time. What that other decicent was to deciode about the
agrivcultural
Pennsylvania, if he had his way?)

I also had enough professional information that I am excluding fom
the
restriction to protect criminal, that indicates him using the uniform
while
raping udergaed and running porno shops under such names.

        THAT IS THE SAME SPECTER.

He did this trick to lock me out for good if I make the mistake in
handling the
case as above and maybe pretent that it is me.  Specter the grand
human
rights violater is free still, I have to say to candidate Romney.

There is even more, not all discussed here. Note that all the point
 that he choses for the socvial; misile have the vulnerable women
there.

By the way how many women in Pennsylvania met the 'king' standard?

Did Specter mean American Commmonwealth?

  THE BIRTH OF THE COMMONWEALTH

Some nations have incorporated the Union Jack into their own national
flag as a vexillogical symbol of their close relations with Britain.
Just as the flag of Great Britain gives visible expression to the
union between England, Scotland and Northern Ireland so do the flags
of some of these independent nations. The history of the Union Jack
not only records the history of the birth and development of Great
Britain but also the decline and fall of the British Empire, and the
strengthening of common bonds based on equality that now unite Britain
to her former colonies.

From the British Empire to the Commonwealth of Nations
At the time when the development of Great Britain was taking place we
also have the discovery of new lands during the 17th, 18th, and 19th
centuries. We have the rise of British colonialism and the birth of
the greatest empire of all times the British Empire.
During the 20th century, after World War II, the process of
decolonisation began. The age of colonialism was over and the British
Empire came to an end. Those nations that wanted independence were
granted it. In the case of many countries, notably in the African
continent, this has lead to great instability and continual tribal
wars. However, in other countries, it has lead to greater national
awareness. Out of that tendency to decolonise came the desire, on the
part of many countries, to form a great "family", a special union, for
economic, cultural and social reasons. The name of that "family" is
"The Commonwealth of Nations", an association of sovereign states that
have, at some time in the past, been ruled or are still being ruled by
Britain. Recently there has been a new development in the
Commonwealth. There are now countries asking to join who have never
been part of the Empire. Mozambique is one such example. The most
recent members are South Africa (1994), Cameroon (1995) and Mozambique
(1995). All members recognise the British Monarch as Head of the
Commonwealth.
There are a total of fifty-three countries located in various parts of
the world. There are tiny Pacific and Caribbean islands such as Nauru
and Tuvalu and larger nations such as Canada and Australia. The total
population of these member states has been estimated at 1.6 billion.
One point should be made clear: the Commonwealth of today should not
be confused with the Empire of yesterday. This community of nations is
built on the principles of partnership, equality, and help for the
poorer
...and that is only when we believe you

Did Specter mean American Commmonwealth? ( powiedzil publicznie ze bedzie wciaz pracowal dla nich)