Dla Konstytutionalistow i politykow a szczegolnie kobiet - przyklad legalnego Bumpa

Data: 2011-04-18 07:02:30
Autor: .
Dla Konstytutionalistow i politykow a szczegolnie kobiet - przyklad legalnego Bumpa
  .....   ........ 4/18/11  re: Reporting the case of legal bias and
discrimination based in gender.

  DEAR REPUTABLE FIRM ...........

I appreciate you stance of discriminating people.

I am reporting the case of Elisabeth Dole, my log time companion and
a friend, that one group clearlky discriminates over the other.

There are severe personal harms but these Elisabeth will have to
cliam; I am urging you to take the case base of the social injury.
Elisabeth work is as distinct and is Bob's.

Jokers of Capital Hill to obercome the idea that justice applies to
them have alredy tries several tricks that do not overcome neither
Constitution or the Amendments ( you are the lawyers and be better
here but I am bringing this up since I know how they try to  overcome
blantant acts as this one- by claiming that this is not a job that
they had up there, but Elisabeth on her exist was not
payed any severance, job no job , to be free to enforce her social
position: The jokers of Capital Hill also institutes EEO a new in 2005
or about, only sone of them not knowing that this was on the book long
as federal and state laws; whether jokers had in mind that the Staff
of the Senator is not to be let go withot Lautenberg law and due
process of law  thus take over Senators  offices, as these ' like
Elisabeth, not to have protection, or not - that fact is more than
notable in this dispute over how the group treats Elisabeth Dole.( she
might have also used Elizabeth name)

Of all people on earth Elisabeth would not be the one to tell them as
much as I do and yet they took on her. Elisabteh is also Harward
graduate lawyer, very articulated and accurate still, even thought she
worked in the legislature thus the facto did not practice the law very
long ( she was longest servig senator women and the only women Senator
in late 70 -ties).

  I wander if she is not enslaved to even say a word. The last time I
spoke with her she was. The rest has to be taken up with her due to
confidentiality of procedure and person ( BUT SURE ENOUGH THERE HAS TO
BE PUBLIC DISCLOSURE THAT SHE IS HONORED WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION,  AT
LEAST)

  As I am not reporting this sitiution and in public not the first
time, thus I reserve that this report is immediatelly public.

NOTHING PERSONAL. I ALSO TREAT THE RESPECTIVE ADREESSEE CONFIDENTIAL.

Definition for public release:
"Within sociology, 'discrimination' is the prejudicial treatment of an
individual based on their membership in a certain group
 or category.

   (Severe disturbancve on line - have to mail as is)

THE CATEGORY THAT ESTABLISHES SELF THAT WELL IS MEN OF THE USA SENATE,
USA INSTITUTION THAT IS IN
CHARGE OF THE  OF THE PROPER FORMULATION OF THE LAW THEMSELVES; THUS
NOT FOLLOWING OWN MISSION
AND PROMISS TO AMERICAN PEOPEL DURING THE ELECTIONS; USING THEIR
MANDATES IMPROPERLY.

NOTE also that Nancy Pelosi stresses in the public release  how much
she secures non discrimanation based in gender
( published also via video on U tube and elswhere, how itvsi illegal
 discriminate nbased on gendder in USA), thus uses her formal
authority
to uphold EEO, and other situations, of the Senate, regardles what
else
 they might need to dosclose or not.)

THIS ALONE MIGHT BE INTERPRETED AS EXOSTING THE USA JURISDICTION OVER
THE MATTER. PLEASE CONSIDER THE RAMIFICATIONS - THE I NETERNATIONAL
COURT JURISDICTION, IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE CASE OR NOT BUT YOU CAN BE
THE RESQUER.

ISSUE DOES NOT INFLUIENCE USA LESS THAN OTHER DISCRIMINATORY OFFENCES
TO THE CONTRARY - USA VIA  NGOS AND ALL TYPE OF FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN
CIVIL SOCIETY ALREADY PREVENTED SUCH  DISCRIMINATIONS ABROAD.

Discrimination is the actual behavior towards members of another
group. It involves excluding or restricting members of one group from
opportunities that are available to other groups.[2] Moral
philosophers have defined it as disadvantageous treatment or
consideration. This is a comparative definition. An individual need
not be actually harmed in order to be discriminated against. He or she
just needs to be treated worse than others for some arbitrary reason."

PLEASE FAST LET ME KNOW YOUR POSITION.

Data: 2011-04-18 16:18:57
Autor: Pacan
Dla Konstytutionalistow i politykow a szczegolnie kobiet - przyklad legalnego Bumpa
Uzytkownik "." <agnescherry@gmail.com> napisal w

 DEAR REPUTABLE FIRM ...........

Zdrastwujtie guten tag!

ja don't anderstend jazyk inglisz

can ju translate into pa russki ?

Dla Konstytutionalistow i politykow a szczegolnie kobiet - przyklad legalnego Bumpa