Dluga droga do NAUKOWEJ REVOLUCJI: muzyka zapraszajaca

Data: 2009-05-27 08:36:31
Autor: Me
Dluga droga do NAUKOWEJ REVOLUCJI: muzyka zapraszajaca

       STRUCTURE - PROCESS RELATIONSHIP IN MUSIC AND SONG

They might be lying about the date; although neuroscience of music
already has two seasons befroe as far as I can reach in memory, around
1935 1950; the "structure of music" is from that time; that is the
very sample of the 'structure' freezing the process in a moment; music
like song, like flight, like guantum, like wave is
a process and proces itself.

 Wandeful wave of the new attention to fully tuning in with music as
process is on; all kind of enhancer devieces  as the processual tools
( not instruments  themselves) are on; all books that relate to the
music as process are on; only Barack plays all for all for free.

The associate groups design new approaches listening to muisc , seeing
the music, feeling the music
 is not new , but how to - is ; see the new 'kiks' from the First
Virtual University.

Amongs new contenders are the university bands, even one army band;
julliard dstarted desined improvisation first in this new wabves. all
music magazines try to associate these phenomena when music takes on
and take off, by the historical accond.\

The designer of the shape and accustics intercepts are really
japanesse/ the variety of accustic designs by their special accuistic
sing manuments are incredibel. We have One in DC; but all monuments
now on revolution parade how to use them for the accustics
enhancements; some grew a loittle during teh exercize. It is fun.

NEUROSCIENCE OF MUSIC; Research on Many Fronts
Sign

January 14, 2007

To the Editor:

Your article on my research into music and the brain [''Music of the
Hemispheres'' by Clive Thompson, Dec. 31] prompted a letter writer to
express her distress at the limitations of my work. I agree such
research should include mothers' singing to their infants. But this
requires specialized methods, and there are excellent scientists --
Sandra Trehub, Anne Fernald, Laurel Trainor -- pursuing just this
question. They have discovered fascinating things about the human
experience through parent-child musical interactions. (Yes, it can be
measured.)

Daniel J. Levitin
Montreal

WELCOME.

HALLO, IT IS RATHER INFANTS  SINGING LISTNING TO SELF AND PARENTS.
( THIS IS A CRUX OF THE BRAIN DEVEPMENT THROUGH MUSIC)

Also "seeing the music" is bases in the ware frequencies and patterns
of them, but as light first;
that  is why we have that hidden potential  in 'seeing the
music' ( eye and ear inter-xchange
but only on the left; that neuros might know why on one side only)

The new wave that we do not make but just listen goes first to the
Right hemisphere; the
familiar one bust  the left right in - lots for the designer of brain
rehabiliotation or growth.

Dluga droga do NAUKOWEJ REVOLUCJI: muzyka zapraszajaca