Do they know what they are doing in THE TIMES ON LINE, SCIENCE SECTION?

Data: 2010-07-02 12:28:07
Autor: Me
Do they know what they are doing in THE TIMES ON LINE, SCIENCE SECTION?
Making babies naturally may be a dying art" they made this up in the
Times on line

Thirtysomethings could routinely conceive babies using IVF within a
decade because it will have become better than sex as a means of
reproduction, scientists have predicted

I DO NOT IDENTIFY WITH THIS IN AMY ASPECT. THEOPINION IS OF THE TIMES
ON LINE, SCIENCE DIVISION.

IT IS VERY DANGEROUS IF THERE ARE FASCIST READY TO ENFORCE THSI VIEW
AND CREATE OFSPRINGS WITHOUT RELATIONSHIP OF PARENTS. AS A MATTER OF
FACT, THEREC ARE SUCH PEOPLE ALL OVER METROPOLITAN AREAS OF THE WORLD.

THEY ARE NOT JUST THE PROBE BABIES. THEY MIGHT BE MILITARY NURSERIES
VICTIMS. THERE ARE PLENTY OF THESE GOING ON STROMNG SINCE WWII AND ,
REALLY, NOT A DYING CRIME.

SPEKING GENERALLY AND ANONYMEUSLY, WHAT THE VICTIMS GET IN THE
TRANSACTION:

1. ABILITY TO CONTINUE CRIME DOME AGAINST THEM BY CANAIVING STEALING
SHAMS AND KILLING OF THE GENETIC 'COMETITION', TAHT DOES NOT KNOW THAT
THEY EXIST ( I just aw one here even though given more than the person
from nursery; for all the wrong reason taht person wants to kidnap me
and shot down my science; has no right to do it; my childhood
playmaet; WRONG UPSTAIRS, DEAR QUEEN)

2. EXTREME JELEUSY TO THESE ANONYMOUS HUMANS THAT IF THEY KILL THEY BE
SOMEBODY ( ILLUSION). THEY ARE SOMEBODY NOW,  BUT THE FEELING OF
INCOMPLETENESS IS NOT ABOUT TO DIE ON THEM; IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON THE
ASSESTS THEY GET WHEN THEY KILL THEIR 'MIRROR IMAGE" AND MAYBE MOTHER
THAT THEY CAN SNICK ON SOMETHING SOMEDAY SOMEHOW, BUT THEY THINK THAT
REGARDLES HOW HIPED UP PROFESSORS THEY ARE; THEY USUALLY ARE AS THEY
WERE PRODUCED FROM  MORE ABLE GENETIC MATERIAL TO DO JUST THAT.

THERE IS NO SCIECE WITHOT  HUMAN CONTEXT; BUT THEY ARE INCOMPLETE
SCIENCE OUTSIDE OF CERTAIN CONTEXT.

WHAT SUCH SCIENCE SUFFERS FROM:

1. SIMILAR TO BORDERLINE PERSONALITIES PREDICAMENTS OF LACK OF
STABILITY, BUT IN THE COGNITIVE AREA; THE TRADITIONALY DEVELOPING IN
THE ABUSING PERSON SETTING BORDEWRLINE PERSONALITY, IS BELIEVED,
RIPPES THE PERSON OF STABILISING EFFECT OF EMOTIONS WHILE THEY STILL
COGNITIVELY CAPABLE; THAT LAST ONE ENDS WHEN THE PERSON DOES NOT
EXPECT EMOTIONAL HELP FROM OWN EMOTIONS ( MIND YOU - THERE IS NO
PARENT), STABILISES SELF NEVERTHELESS, SINCE IT DOES NOT HAVE GENETIC
MOTHER  AND IS AN DISTIN CT INTELECTUAL ,THAT IS SOMEHOW EASIED, AND..
THAN FLIP AND FLAP COGNITIOVELY NOT KNOWING ABOUT IT.
 ( THESE ARE SELECTED SAMPLE OF POSIBLE DYNAMICS ONLY)
 A WORLD OF INTERPRETATION: WHY THEY FLIP AND MOREOVER COGNITIVELY? I
FEEL I EXPRESS EXPLAIN HOW 'CONGITIVELY' INSTEAD OF EMOTIONALLY.

THAN WHY FLIP TO BEGIN WITH?  WHY NOT?

PERSON NEEDS TO HAVE A STEADY REFERENCE POINT IN ANY ASPECT OF
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT; WHAT IN THE SCIENCES THAT MEASURE ,
WE CALL ZERO POINT ON THE SCALE. ( pseudosciece mixed these so well
that we can overtake teh satellite signal just lookig at teh sky and
not using any decisive scale)
WHRE IS IT FOR THE PERSON FROM THE NURSERY? NOWHERE. YOU CAN NOT TOUCH
THAT PERSON AS A MEANS OF GREeTING UNLES THAT PERSON TAKES THE
PERSONAL SPACE. WHY? ABUSED? OVERSTINYLATED? NOT NECESSARY - THE
PERSON DOES NOT HAVE THE ZERO POINT UNLES INITIATES CONTACT BY SELF
( interopretatiion only but perhaps very valid to victims themselvs ;
i liek to se efollow ups; isue very difficult since we are not yety
talking about it in any therapis;
 we have the Time on Line, futher taking the identity of the operson
away
 Reserved that maybe the probe babies also want the woumb in that case
above, but
than before they get back tio the woumb - the zero point effect is set
by wahy, genetic geniuses, that ignored humanity?)

( hackers bother editing)

  There is much more!  I think that person flips cognitively even
though the big scientist as it was early on given a chance of the too
equal chance of many stimulants ( missed differentiating stage in
concept formation) , that otherwise do belong to the intimacy
of parents, the first moments in woumb and all the events that follow.
I see these speeding up pregnancy and making it very convenient for
the parents as barbaric
in that regard that they yet to understand the point above.

It is not the same as the casual aspects of the attachment that
persons have to tacle in the personal therapy to get the "self as a
whole"; it is very different for the people whose flow of growth was
interfered with and they were not even explained how.
 ( let me know if people fast be teting these questions of mine and
many people).

I was dealing with this problem for 3 years and got exchausted. These
people need babysitter as adults; cognitive babysiter in this case;
the science suopervision will sure devour all taht cioncveniece of
growing in tghe woumb, and in my perrception, much more; taht be half
of trouble - will people be ready to realise it and morerover mention
to therapist or suopervisor? ( HERE IS ONE WINDOW I IMMIADIATELY USE
TO DECATASTROPHISE SUCH POSSIBILITY; IF THAT WAS ACCEPTED IN THE
CYCLES THAT PRODUCES HUMANS THIS WAY, THAT IS ARMIES AND WIKINGS THAT
KILL OF THE REST; THAN STORY CAN GET EASIER - THESE PERSON LISTEN VERY
ATTENTIVELY TO FEEDBACK, WHICH IS EXPECTED THAT THEY EVEN EXEEDE AT
( SIGNIFICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION, THEY DO ARE DESERTED) , AND GET
OVER THE HARTLE RELATIVELY FAST BY DEVELOPING INTERNAL POINT OF
REFERENCE IN SELF CONCEPT ( simplifying). THIS ONE TAKE THE NEW
CULTURE - IT COULD BE DOEN AND COULD BE DONE FAST BUT THE NEW
TOLERANCE AND PERCEPTIVENESS IS NEEDED.

 WE NEED A NEW SUPERVISON SPECIALITY OVER THIS VERY MATTER.

PLEASE FOR NOW DO NOT MAKE ANY BABIES FOR ME.

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT WE ARE LATE BUT NOT LOST ON THESE
QUESTIONS AND THE RIGHT ANSWERS.

Data: 2010-07-02 12:49:17
Autor: no kto
On 2 Lip, 21:28, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Making babies naturally may be a dying art" they made this up in the
Times on line

Thirtysomethings could routinely conceive babies using IVF within a
decade because it will have become better than sex as a means of
reproduction, scientists have predicted
..

[...]

To jest właśnie świat gdzie człowiek jest słaby, nie potrafi obronić
moralności, w którym niedawne breedery urządzają świat na modę borgów,
żeby się mniej napracować. Co z tego wychodzi wiadomo.

Data: 2010-07-02 12:49:50
Autor: no kto
Do they know what they are doing in THE TIMES ON LINE, SCIENCE SECTION?
To jest właśnie świat bez moralności, w którym niedawne breedery