Dotyczy pewnych waznych dyskusji - prosze przekazac wlasciwie

Data: 2009-02-22 13:42:36
Autor: Me
Dotyczy pewnych waznych dyskusji - prosze przekazac wlasciwie

My testimony as offered confidential to J. Rockefeller in February
2007 was rejected by him ( did not reply for years; but only last
March signed to me that he is under the threat)  others at the Senate
specialized committees did not take confidential offer to testify to
circumstantial evidence of 9/11 ( as I saw it that it was
circumstantial, and I dropped the line since they did not want it). I
have followed up with my offer to testify enough. By no,  we all know
that they were not particularly investigating what has happened on
9/11.

There is no slightest hope that they will ever listen while me and my
sons are persecuted and while American public is lied. I was threaten
today already not yet referencing sensitive information. "They"
threaten us since 1992
since they are wrong and know it. They be - subversion of the USA
security - same that still shot anti - nuk from my or other Senate
windows at the Bio- Center ( like morons would do).

How I know about that possibility - because on satellites only  I was
( and am even today) badgered about it and because about February 2004
I acquired second hand computer with such high tech devices that were
by that time disabled;

I am suspecting that that acquisition caused the crash of security
divert, moron and guilty after me. I am on satellites all the time at
least since 1992 but very consistently since 5/2003 and  so security
could have missed that I drag that heavy computer in the snowy day to
my car from the friends house and than back to mine. I worked that day
in February 2004, at the translating assignment at Glen Ridge and on
the way from it  I picked that computer. My work was official  I am on
translator State list ( In addition to other profession at the State)
and I was on that job officially; all checkable by all of them.

  ( hackers disturb badly)

Yet, Hyden drag on me as the nonsense since and harassing me is
inexcusable and the suspect that he was hiding  on behalf of CIA how
the command to take down the WTC was done.

It is so net information that not much more is needed to get to the
puzzle who and how prepared it and done it.

The shooter from the Senate are on my suspect list, but should be on
any true investigations. But they ( the so called CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE
WANNA ONLY BE RESPOINSIBLE) keeps going and going like morons.

Where are you going with it?

The Times OnlineFebruary 24, 2004

Bose 321 DVD

www.bose.co.uk
0800-107 4999; Ł1,250

Hannah Westley, 30, researcher

Just two speakers create the sound of a five-speaker surround-sound
system. This scientifically stylish system incorporates an AM/FM
stereo tuner with RDS, DVD/CD player, amplification and equalisation.
Set-up is simple, and a new advanced infrared remote control enables
you to access all system functions — the TV set, satellite receiver
and set-up box — without requiring different remotes.

Verdict: Great home cinema.
Visullly this system is similar to what the old DELL  computer had; I
have thrown it out as was not adoptable.

Dotyczy pewnych waznych dyskusji - prosze przekazac wlasciwie