Down with reactionaries at the CHERRY MARCH at the Washington Mall

Data: 2009-03-24 15:01:16
Autor: Me
Down with reactionaries at the CHERRY MARCH at the Washington Mall
THE SHOTS OF THE AMERICAN INTELLECTUAL REVOLUTION

EURECA, THEY WERE NOT 'SHOT' YET. THESE ARE OF COURSE PHYLOSOPHICAL
SHOTS. YOU SAFE PHYSICALLY; THE REST
STAYING SILENT. We are peaceful movement, a peace loving movement,
with so far several trendy accomplishments; they are in science
academies
libraries, special exhibits, Smithsonian , books stores, academia and
 on the students banners ( the latest that is, I did not even call
 for academia, but showed up with somewhat divided agenda, which is
very fine - we did not even stream line yet; did not decide if we
revolution,
a movement of the trend see trendy  things thought, maybe ruling this
one
out, nevertheless)

Our revolution is supplies by the FULL CONTER BALANCE - THE SHOTS
ARE BUT FIRED  BY THE COUNTER-REVOLUTION;

1. MAC at one tree aiming from the Capital

2. ARMY element under covered using NASA or hidden planes - at
American eagle

3. MAC suspected of shots at the eagle nesting by Union Station

4. I witnessed CIA element fire at the eagle sin my presence from
short range concentrated laser can give the eagle feather color, with
wonderful defense ( that we can learn from) having the whole brace
interacting with the feathers ( I described it somewhere else)

5. Other shots  at eagles that I missed ( the nests are gone - tries
in 3 different locations at PRESIDENTIAL TREES - I  do not even get
what is the big deal, that I was present there at the ceremony of
planting the tress
as a child or that eagle nested during my 1959 ceremony at the Union
Station? Whichever way it is - these  are reactionaries and everyone
understands it that way ( important that they are not the revolution
because they are government being in disgrace does not make them the
Revolution, o'k?)

6. MAC reportedly spraying at the trees at the Foggy Butom ( near
Tidal Basin, the normal celebration place),  co-conspirators very
vigilant too. I saw some damages there.

7. Senate shooting at three kind of cherries, higans, weeping and
Yashimos from their window at  least 4 locations; Capital has 2 or 3
widows infected; Reid is the veteran shooter I  never recognized,
SPECTER
WAS RECIGNBIZED SHOTING FROM MY OFFICE TILL HE GOT THE FULLY DISGRACED
LOCATION

( Dirksen Building, 3rd floor); I was shot from Dirksen a lot without
and with Cherries out. I have requests a restraining order against
such barbaric use of the weapons in May 2008. I refilled it with the
Metro police.

8. THE SITUATION NOW: ready to shot still are: Reid, Specter, MAC,
Hillary and any unknown of he remaining shooters I do not know by
name. Army seems non invasive now, but that is on a shaky ground. It
is irrational for Army to shot student at the school brake making
music at the parade
 ( SOME BIG VISIOTORS WILL  SHAKE IT THOUGH,
WHICH IS NOT  A CONTENTION SUFFICIENT TO JUSTIFY
ARMY USE  OF WEAPONS, WHETHER  THEY SUPPORT INTELECTUAL UPGRADE OF
AMERICA OR  JUST CRACK LOTS OF FUN).

It is more logical to shot at MA, just like is at Biden, since Mac
made school brake
coordinate with cherry blossom this year only. Apropos , there are
trees , not cherries
though, still hugging the poles, after the first ( not last) ionic
imbalance in the air also
cause by MAC the weekend that the first very successful "luc" launched
over DC ,
but MAC was not going to allow it ( I am kind of certain my
interpretations)

Also, since than no shelter is save at any hour of the night and I do
not even
observe anything any more; do not participate in the decisions, thus
this part
goes strictly to the 'emperor' of the land;  I do not even give
feedback on the trees
status because am away from the Mall)

RUMOR HAS IT  that CHERRY MARCH this year might be better that the
former marches. RUMOR DOES THAT.

9. OBAMA contentions is not sufficient; there is nothing illegal in
the fun or the intellectual revolution strivings.

   Can we be sure? ( some always expect sureness from women only; lets
not expect it from
   President Obama anyway; I only mean support and instructional case
of attack from the air and other light sources that can be very
detrimental, including loss of consciousness: I AM ATTACKED THAT WAY
STRAIGHT FIOR 3 YEARS ALREADY, NO  AVAIL WHEN PROTEST AND TO NO END OF
IT EXPECTED YET).

I think for youth that be like a big deal event, that they going to
remember; they are not
going to cancel the CHERRY MARCH.  I would not being a student - that
implied  threat
is irrational. THER IS NOTHING ILEGAL IN CELEBRATING PEACE UNDER THE
CHERRY TREE. I DO HAVE TREMBLE ON LINE NOW - SORRY, LOSERS ON
A WRONG SIDE OF THE ISSUE.

  ( I have other rumor that AG is not acting  out by reactionaries
standards.
   Frankly,  I do not know what the matter with reactionaries - I
would have fun in their
position too)

    ( hackers made spelling differences , sorry, can not make
correcting - they
      are faster or automatically)

WE ARE GOOD BECAUSE BIO CENTERS, NATURE, ETHICS AND THE MINDS
OF THE THINKING PEOPLE ARE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF THE ISSUE.

See you all, except Hillary /unless she gets out; she might together
with Madeline /

Make a conceptual difference having fun.

See you.

A E Cherry ( there since the beginning, before Obama and Hillary
were even thought about)

Down with reactionaries at the CHERRY MARCH at the Washington Mall