Drowning in Debt? Stimulus Packages Available

Data: 2009-09-11 22:07:11
Autor: NewspringDebtRelief.com
Drowning in Debt? Stimulus Packages Available
DEBT CONSOLIDATION-- End Your Financial Woes TODAY!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
http://www.newspringdebtrelief.com/cgi-bin/referral.cgi?newsgroups

Drowning in debt? Buried in bills? With Newspring Financial's STIMULUS PACKAGE, we can BAIL you OUT in 36 months.
We work for YOU, not for your creditors. We are NOT a collections agency.
Because of our economic downturn, there has NEVER been a better time to CONSOLIDATE YOUR DEBT!
-- Stop harassing phone calls
-- End Wage Garnishments-- You decide how fast you want to pay off your accounts
-- Get debt collectors out of your life-- FOR GOOD!
-- $1000, $5000, $10000, $50000 or MORE... We can Help!
-- Apply online today! Quick confidential approval process!

http://www.newspringdebtrelief.com/cgi-bin/referral.cgi?newsgroups

-- -Thank You!!! - -  The Newspring Team

TROUBLESHOOTING-- Can't Access the Site?
     Visit our website at http://www.newspringdebtrelief.com/cgi-bin/referral.cgi?newsgroups  by clicking the link or by copying the entire Website Address into your web browser.
If the link (The link starts with http) isn't clickable, simply hilight the entire link, including the http part, and press CTRL-C to copy it.
Click in the Web Address bar of your Internet Explorer or Firefox program and paste the address by typing CTRL-V
     If you still have trouble navigating to our page, email me at dan@newspringdebtrelief.com for detailed help.  You may also call us Toll-Free at 1-800-913-0121.
If you are calling our office, rather than applying online-- PLEASE let our Financial Counselors know that you heard about us through a newsgroup ad.

Drowning in Debt? Stimulus Packages Available