Dwa ciekawe wywiady z Dr Adelem Taherem oraz Profesorem Marroni

Data: 2010-09-13 16:24:13
Autor: WWW.SHARMDIVER.PL
Dwa ciekawe wywiady z Dr Adelem Taherem oraz Profesorem Marroni

Discussing the risk of DCS with Professor Marroni, President of DAN International.
Whenever divers are introduced to the wonders of the underwater world, they are also warned against DCS.  Decompression disease is a term often used when discussing the risks of scuba diving.  We ask the expert, Professor Marroni, who also is the president of DAN International, what DCS is all about.  What are the symptoms?  Is it easy to recognize?  How do we need to respond?  How about in water recompression? And finally, how can we prevent it?

http://apps.facebook.com/hddivevideos/?mode=episodeview&channelid=3&episodeid=82&_fb_noscript=1

In the hyperbaric chamber with Dr. Adel Taher.
If diamonds are a girl’s best friend, then the chamber is the diver’s best friend.  This remarkable phrase was discussed at the Boot show with Dr. Adel Taher, founder and director of the Diving chamber of Dahab and Sharm EL Sheik in Egypt.  Every year, thousands of divers come to the Red Sea, to enjoy the magnificent underwaterworld.  Most of them take only good memories home.  But what happens when things go wrong?   What if you need a recompression chamber?  How is the chamber organized?  Dr. Adel Taher explains us why a chamber was needed in Egypt, why the chamber was built in a very particular way, and what kind of diving accidents they encounter mostly.  He’s proud to say that since opening the Sharm Recompression chamber, it has been operational every single day, without failure.

You can find these video interviews on HD Dive Videos: http://apps.facebook.com/hddivevideos

http://apps.facebook.com/hddivevideos/?mode=episodeview&channelid=3&episodeid=76

Pozdrawia
--
www.sharmdiver.pl

Nurkuj bezpiecznie z profesjonalistami
na jednych z najpiękniejszych raf na świecie.

Dwa ciekawe wywiady z Dr Adelem Taherem oraz Profesorem Marroni