Ending their Hate: all my Ex-wives, Ex-friends, and Ex-family - {HRI 20091211-V1.0} {FPP 20091211-V1.0}

Data: 2009-12-11 10:11:19
Autor: Koos Nolst Trenite
Ending their Hate: all my Ex-wives, Ex-friends, and Ex-family - {HRI 20091211-V1.0} {FPP 20091211-V1.0}
Ending their Hate: my Ex-wives, Ex-friends, and Ex-family

                                                  {HRI 20091211-V1.0}
                                                  {FPP 20091211-V1.0}

'

Dear Ex ...,

The more Love I give and gave you, the more intensely and the more
 intelligently hidden and the more destructively, you wanted to Hate,
 and did Hate me.  *(n)

'  It would thus not be wise to give you my Love.

'

      This would also be fair, to those who do NOT Hate me,

      and more than fair to those who do or did NOT PRETEND
      to Love me, but who actually did and DO Love me.

            Again: It would not be wise to give my Love to you who
            - no matter how successfully and "benefitting from
            receiving my Love" - PRETENDED to.

'

'

It WOULD be wise to take back all the Love (Energy of mine) that I
 gave you,

 and all the other Energies that I gave you,

 and all those Energies, that you took from me:

'

 In particular those Energies that I use and need to protect myself
 and my body from harm.

 Further, various Energies for creating art and music (my Beauty
 Energy)

 Etc.

'

'

And so wise I will be, and act towards you until the time that you
 stop being Evil to people

 and until you also stop wanting - and continue to stop your desire,
 or your "necessity" of wanting - to be Evil to people.

'

'

'

Reference:

'

The Life of Akhenaton
(About 1385 BC to about 1350 BC, a revolutionary who transformed the
 Egyptian society, by instituting history's first monotheistic
 religion.) *(n)(n)

'

The Life of Plato
(Greece, 427 BC to 347 BC - Plato had a career in the military and
 politics and traveled widely before (and even after) starting his
 famous school, the Academy, in Athens) *(n)(n)(n)

'

The Life of Cicero
(106-43 B.C. was Rome's greatest orator and a prolific writer of
 verse, letters, and works on philosophy, politics, and rhetoric that
 greatly influenced European thought.)

'

The Life of Francis of Assisi
(1181-1226, Italy. As a youth he assisted his father, a wealthy cloth-
 merchant of Assisi, but was also a leader of society in the town. In
 a war between Assisi and Perugia Francis was taken prisoner for a
 year and was seriously ill. Soon after, riding fully equipped, he
 turned back from the war, risking the accusation of cowardice.
 Already his regard for the poor and for lepers was conspicuous.
 A little later he heard a voice which seemed to come from the
 crucifix in the small church of San Damiano of Assisi: 'Go and
 repair my house, which you see is falling down.' Henceforth, he
 founded the Franciscan Order.)

'

The Life of Joan of Arc

(1412-31, born at Domremy (Champagne region, France), the daughter of
 a peasant farmer, Joan saw the invasion and cruelty of English armies
 taking towns and country in France. Intelligent but illiterate, Joan
 aged fourteen heard and saw spirits communicating to her, who did
 identify themselves as Michael, as Catherine of Alexandria and as
 Margaret of Antioch; they told her to save France, making use of her
 intention to do so anyway, and steering her intention according to
 their own design, hidden from Joan of Arc, who believed 'the good
 spirits' implicitly, as "being pure in intention and word."
 At this time the military situation looked almost hopeless, and she
 had no success in persuading the commander of the French forces, but
 her voices gave her some predictions, which were fulfilled.
 Eventually she was sent to the French king-to-be, while using the
 messages of her - so she assumed - "divine" spirits, to put on the
 throne someone who Joan considered "divine" merely by his being born
 a royal, in actuality however a very lewd and evil character.
 She asked there for troops to relieve Orleans; in April 1429 they
 left with Joan riding at their head wearing white armour. Orleans was
 saved; English forts around it were captured; there can be no doubt
 that her presence and belief in her mission enormously strengthened
 the morale of the troops, and that she possessed military insight.
 Her wound in the breast by an arrow enhanced rather than diminished
 her reputation.
 The French king-to-be was crowned, with Joan standing at his side
 with her standard. This completed her mission; her guiding spirit-
 "friends" made all kind of further promises and withheld advice
 now that their objective, the crowning of the abject King, had been
 achieved. Being the object of suspicion, misunderstanding, and
 jealousy at the court, the army, and the Church, and of the betrayal
 by the very king, King Charles VII, she helped put on the throne out
 of HER intention to save and protect the people of France.

'

The Life of Leonardo da Vinci
(1452, Anchiano, Republic of Florence, Italy - May 2, 1519, Cloux,
 France) Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, draftsman, architect,
 engineer, and scientist. The son of a landowner and a peasant, he
 received training in painting, sculpture, and mechanical arts as an
 apprentice to Andrea del Verrocchio.
 His life is well known, and I am not now commenting further on it.)
 *(n)(n)(n)

'

The Life of Johann Sebastian Bach
(1685 - 1750 East Germany. His life is well-known, and I am not now
 commenting on it. Bach's eyesight began to deteriorate during his
 last year, and in March and April 1750 he was twice operated on by
 the itinerant English "eye-doctor" John Taylor. The operations and
 the treatment that followed, may have hastened Bach's death.)  *(n)

'

The Life of Wolfgang Mozart
(1756, Salzburg - 1791, Vienna. His father Leopold felt, that it was
 proper, and might also be profitable, to exhibit his children's
 God-given genius (Wolfgang's sister, Maria Anna, 'Nannerl', 1751-1829
 was a gifted keyboard player.
 His life time is well known. I take no time now to comment on it
 further.) *(n)(n)

'

The Life of Wilhelm Canaris
(1887-1945, German admiral. He occupied various positions in the
 German navy during and after World War I, with daring and legendary
 missions. In 1935 he was made chief of the Abwehr [military
 intelligence]. A conservative, Canaris at first welcomed Hitler, but
 Hitler's methods and the fear that a new war would destroy Germany
 drove him into the opposition. The Abwehr became a center of
 conspiracy against the Hitler regime. Canaris was arrested by the
 Gestapo, shortly after the July 1944 attempt on Hitler's life, and
 executed in April 1945.) *(n)(n)(n)(n)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet