FASCISTS NEWS INTERNATIONAL ( 2)

Data: 2012-06-04 07:33:27
Autor: AC
FASCISTS NEWS INTERNATIONAL ( 2)

On May 31, 2:45 pm, "." <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fascists news international ( and warning how and where they are
going)

1. Sigapore cancers.

Some  sources of invoked cancers and lies that condition is cancer

I just discovered that over 50 years ago someone was making me belive
that i had cancer when i did not; some 300 years old needed the langs
lobes and took it too. I  do not even k now that my breading is much
limited but see some differences and alaboration of my breading now.

The way it came out was taht the same fascist group that experiments
with people like that,also comes back later to kill you, assuming your
vulnerability; than they might have used the tick nidles for nasal
'punctions' as laryngologists, to damage pre-frontal cortext that
registers current events in peoples permanent memory.  Damage to
amygdula that is relatively easy to remove under the pre-text of
tonsile operation is also damaging the memory; and apprently serves
them somewhere else as highy sensative tisssue.

Of course they do not do this only with lungs; they managed a thyroid
lobe theft on me ( now they say it overgrew and it might be true; they
will lie that maybe this one is good 'cancer').

They stole 4 other organs from me in the similar fashion.Only later i
had to figure it out from pieces iof memory as all lies around me
monted only if I asked anyone.
They terrorized and still terrorize my mother about it.

This is written here so you can reegzamine your cases with this new
information how fascisst do thefts of organs. Others have stolen the
knee cruciate ligaments or peripheral nerves. They put these on very
old waken from sleeiping coma popes and others 'mummies'.

Other source is overexposure to dirty lasers; nucking you without you
knowing whta stinks orcauses yopu pain ( like Hillary did to me today
- see more on soc culture USA).

Chemicals in food and false labels entered USA in huge amount and no
action is taken here either.

There is also fair amount of synthetic meats, fish, fruits and
mashrooms
 of which there is no true information on the food labels or
sufficient reseach
( buit they do do joke about these on sitcomes).

We know that Singapore is a seat of them fascists too. Lawyers like it
there;
I mean the mob.

 2.  THIS ONE FORN A CHANGE RELATES TO THE SOCIETY OIBN THE POSITIVE
WAY
CAN BE UNTI-FASCIST MEASURE, IF APPLIED CONSITSANT.

"Cuomo Seeks Cut in Frisk Arrests

By THOMAS KAPLAN
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo plans to ask legislators for a change in New York
State law that
would drastically reduce the number of people who could be arrested
for marijuana possession
as a result of police stops."

ESTIMATED IS THAT THIS WILL REDUCE THE CRIPO-LIKE OPERATION WHERE
ABOUT PEOPLE
ARE SET UP AS 3 CATHEGORY CITIZENS ( NEAR SLAVES) TO NEVER GET OUT OF
THE SMALL
CHARGE OFTEN FAKE ( DRINING ONE DRIK, DROPPING THE PIECE OF PAPER,
OPENING THE
BOTTLE OF DRINK IN PUBLIC, OR MARIHUANA POSSESSION, WHEN NOT EVEN
SPECIFIED
IF IT IS AND WHILE ALL GROWING IT ON ROOFS ALREDY; WHENTHERE IS NO
ENFORCEMENT
RULE ANYWHERE CONSISTANT)

IT IS NOT ABOT LETTING GO DRUG DEALIERS; IT IS ABOT HOW THIS GETS
MISCONTRUED AND THAN BRITISH HAVE SLAVES PUO PUT CHIPS
 IN THEM AND THAN MAVIGATE ARE THEIR POND FOR EVER.

FASCISTS NEWS INTERNATIONAL ( 2)