FIVU: Archeologia tzw. nauki albo 'SCIENTIFIC 'DIGS' LOOKING BACKWARDS'

Data: 2011-09-01 07:01:24
Autor: ac
On Aug 31, 11:48 am, ac <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

> discern kin from non-kin, identify and prefer healthier mates, and
> cooperate with others. They report successful tests of theoretical
> predictions related to such topics as infanticide, intelligence,
> marriage patterns, promiscuity, perception of beauty, bride price and
> parental investment.[4]

> The theories and findings of EP are applied in many fields, including
> economics, aggression, law, psychiatry, politics, literature, and
> sex."

> AND, AT LEAST I , NEVER HEARD OF IT. WHY? IT IS DEVELOPMENTAL
> PSYCHOLOGY THAT EXPLAIN OF GROWTH OF THE HUMAN POTENTIAL IN GIVEN
> AREAS;

> THE ANIMAL STUDIES THAN, THAT WOULD HAVE INVOKED COMPARISONS ALONG THE
> INTER-SPECIES LINES ARE NOT AS RELEVANT NOW FOR GETTING THE BEST
> OF THE DICIPLINE ( HOWEVER THEY ARE RELAVENT IN BREAKING DOWN THE
> BRAIN ENZIMES/ NEUROPTRANSMITTERS AND OTEHR MOLECULES TO THE
> STRUCTURAL PIECES... AND WHEN WE LIVE, WORK OR PRACTICE AS CLINICIANS
> WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT IT). ON THAT NOTE - IT MIGHT BE REMINDED IN THE
> LABS THAT THE ESSESNTIAL DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THE HUMAN AND ANIMAL NEEDS
> TO ENTER
> THE DATA BASE FOR THE NEUROCHEMICAL PROCEDURE BEFORE IT AND
>  IN THE INTERPRETATORY STAGE ( THAT WE DID THIS ONE THAN I REMEMBER)

> "Psychoanalysis

> NOT ALWAYS DEEMED SCIENCE AND WE MIGHT GET A CHOICE HERE

> From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

> Psychoanalysis is a psychological theory developed in the late 19th
> and early 20th centuries by Austrian neurologist Sigmund Freud.
> Psychoanalysis expanded, criticized and developed in different
> directions, mostly by some of Freud's former students, such as Alfred
> Adler and Carl Gustav Jung, and later by neo-Freudians such as Erich
> Fromm, Karen Horney and Harry Stack Sullivan.

> The basic tenets of psychoanalysis include the following:

> human behavior and thinking are largely determined by irrational
> drives;

> JUST TO GET THE GEOGRAPHY OF SCIENCE DIVISIONALISM:

> "Continental philosophy
> From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>  The neutrality of this article is disputed.

> Continental philosophy, in contemporary usage, refers to a set of
> traditions of 19th and 20th century philosophy from mainland Europe.[1]
> [2] This sense of the term originated among English-speaking
> philosophers in the second half of the 20th century, who used it to
> refer to a range of thinkers and traditions outside the analytic
> movement. Continental philosophy includes the following movements:
> German idealism, phenomenology, existentialism (and its antecedents,
> such as the thought of Kierkegaard and Nietzsche), hermeneutics,
> structuralism, post-structuralism, French feminism, the critical
> theory of the Frankfurt School and related branches of Marxism, and
> psychoanalytic theory.[3] "

> I 'D LIKE TO FINISH MY VIRTUAL VACATION FIRST BEFORE NEW DIG:))

not really:

You are here: Home / History of Happiness / Ed DienerEd Diener

Ed Diener, aka “Dr. Happiness” is a leading researcher in positive
psychology who coined the expression “subjective well-being” or SWB as
the aspect of happiness that can be empirically measured.

SO MARGINAL THAT NO ONE EXPERIMENT BY HIM IS IN ANY EXPERIMENTAL
PSYCHOLOGY HANBOOKS
BOTH FOR UINDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE ( need more check on this in
addition what I reviewed)
PERHAPS PLANTED IN.
He argues for a strong genetic component to happiness, and has amassed
some compelling data showing that external conditions do little to
change one’s happiness.
THAT IS A LIE; WHILE THERE IS DEFINITE SET OF OUTLOOK ON THE WORLD FOR
THE PERSON ( THAT MORE NARROWLY WAS RESEACHED UNDER THE 'LOCUS OF
CONTROL' FOR SELF CONCEPT, A VERY LONG TIME AGO; THERE IS HOLOCAUST
( I aklrey do not have to chcek that this is os hidden is going on).
IS THIS AUTHOR ARMY TORTURER, BRITISH BEING SUSPECT NR ONE. WHY
INTERPOLE NOT TO FOLLOW HIM - THERE MIGHT BE MANY VICTIMS IN EUROPE; I
SOUND LIKE SUPPOSITION, SO YOU DO PLEASE USING HIS RULE FOR
UNHAPPINESS.

 His recent research has focused on the relationship between income
and happiness, about which he writes: “…over the past 50 years, income
has climbed steadily in the United States,
NOT ACCURATE - USA IS VERY GOOD FOR CORRECTING, AT LEAST FOR CIVIL
SERVANT FOR THE INFLATION FACTOR AND SALERY SCALES IN USA ( i DO NOT
KNOW THOUGHT IF IN EVERY STATE ARE CORREXCTED FOR THE INCREASE IN
LEAVIN EXPENCES, WHAT IMPIES AT LEAST THAT WE EARN LESS AND FOR THE
SAME LEVEL OF LIFE STYLE WE NEED MORE DOLLARS; IF LET SAY THE CIVIL
SERVANTS LOBBY HYPEREXTENDED SELF, STILL THAT WOULDN'T BE IN THE
CONDITIONS ON DRAMATIC INCRESE OF AVAILABLE SPENDING INCOME).

with the gross domestic product (GDP) per capita tripling, and yet
life satisfaction has been virtually flat.

NOT UNTIL VERY RECENTLY; AMERICANS WERE DESERTED TEH INFORMATION-
THERE WAS A SUPRESSION OF UNDERSTANDING OF ECONOMIC FACTOR AND STILL
IS; THE PROPAGANDA OF ALL SUCCESSFUL AMERICAN WAS FAR TOO EXTREME AND
TGAN COUGH UP AT LEST WITH GRADUATING YOUTH; BUT WE DO NOT EVEN GET IF
THIS SELF PROCLAMED GREAT RESERCHER RANDOMOZED THE SOCIAL STRATE FOR
HIS CONCLUSIONS. WHO IS THAT CONSCIEUSLY FLAT IN HAPPINESS IN AMERICA?

Since World War II there has been a dramatic divergence between real
income (after taxes and inflation) and life satisfaction in the United
States, and a similar pattern can be seen in the data from other
nations, such as Japan.” (“Beyond Money” APA, 2004)  While happiness
isn’t highly correlated with income, it is highly correlated with
social relationships.  Indeed, in a recent cross-national study on
teenagers, Diener found that “the most salient characteristics shared
by the 10% of students with the highest levels of happiness and the
fewest signs
of depression were their strong ties to friends and family and
commitment to spending time with them.

SUSPECTED, THAT HE USED STIDENTS; STUDENTS FIOND OUT AT LEAST
SOMETHING
ABOUT THE CHEAT TO AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT ONLY RECENTLY AND ONLY A
LITTLE.
PLEASE USE REMAINING CRITICISM FOR DIGS LIKE THIS ONE; AND GET AT
LEAST
SOME FORM OF CHECK WHO THIS INDIVIDUAL IS. HE POTENTIALLY DAMAGES
AMERICAN
IMAGE AND STABILITY OF SELF CONCEPT - AMERICANS DID RELY ON THE FACT
THAT THEY ARE 'AMERICANS'( even this one is congruent with his
supposition on locus of control for happiness
 there is IS GEOGRAPHY , ECONOMICS,. SOCIAL STRUCTURE AND FACT
BELIEVED SINCE TV
THAT THERE WAS AND WILL BE NO WARS IN USA,  ARE IN IT TOO.

I THINK THAT HE IS LYING ( WITH OTHER 'FREE WILLERS')

 WE ARE MUCH BETTER IN USA STILL; RESEACH ON HAPINNES VERY LOSELY
 CONCEIVED  GOES ON AND ON AND ON... ( CHECK FOR WEHAT I KNOW 'CATO'
 ARCHIVES AND YOU WILL FIND THAT HE IS NOT QUOTED THERE EITHER;
'CATO'
 IS NOT THAT SCIENTIC AS GRADUATE INSTITUTES ARE , BUT LIKES TOPIC
 OF HAPPINESS.

Jezeli naprawde sprawdzi sie paru tych panow, ktirzy twierdza ze
ludzie sami sobie robia krzywde, nie bedzie juz dowodu na to ze nie
nalezy partrzec do tylu.

FIVU: Archeologia tzw. nauki albo 'SCIENTIFIC 'DIGS' LOOKING BACKWARDS'