FIVU: Book review ; sample of new cluster science

Data: 2010-01-29 13:23:20
Autor: Me
FIVU: Book review ; sample of new cluster science
The "well people" of "Blackwell, Inc" have reviewed old "Human
Geography" and  cognitively incorporated as many process aspects as
posible, and ... call our simple "structure of process" struturation"
while in the field structuralization is settled well. They do mean
structure of process but wil not use it. i am not suree of the
reverse.

They meet Bushlanders on Bushamp Avenue, I am told, and look at
them:))

Now book interestingly captures intermediary struggles with the new
concepts implementation and in fact authors do it from the several
sciences perspective; georgraphy of humans, sociology, antropology and
methodology ( a formal aspect of epistemilogy), thus I called
 them immediately cluster as they are. The label for the mane of
structure might losen up at some point.
    ( hackers messs spelling, again)

These struggles however incomplete are very good; easch clusterb
science runs to them.
The fact that they are not perfect or can not be perfect could be the
defence losening example when other sciences overstructuralized and do
not know where to bite it ( some confessed that) ; I do not want to
sound as criticizm now - review my entries under the FIVU  or First
Virtual University ( means - satellite University) , in case.

It appears that  barrier, bias and low intergration ( almost
synomynous now with overstructuralization) are now breaking struggle
for all sciences.

Lots of good examples in the book. Valuable is that authors do the
return to formal model whenever they can, the very issue that we
forgot and forgot gow to feed these back.

And the misuse the term too: that is 'Counterfactual explanation".
Hallo this one is then contradiction that does not exists - and you
only mean hypothetical explanation
that is usually contructed ahead of clasical  experiment/ analyses to
further test it.
 be more cognizant to cross consult with methodologist, especially
that
 you already mentally accepted doing it)

We disagree with you calling entropy uncertainity in favor of pur of
"availability for the binding"; whether physical or human that
availability is very specific. We have plenty of examples
in the air now.

Please continue till near perfect.

FIVU: Book review ; sample of new cluster science