FIVU: CalTec will not stop at nothing; and WHAT ARE THE SCIENCE PRIORITIES IN THIS INTERACTION

Data: 2009-05-22 12:18:57
Autor: Me
FIVU: CalTec will not stop at nothing; and WHAT ARE THE SCIENCE PRIORITIES IN THIS INTERACTION

There ws so much hastle to get 5 ways to move the magnolia tree
remotely,
till CalTech moves the fly.

In original experiment the very tiny flies develops energy synergy
cycle with the human eye and charges high at the tiny while buble
while the released particles round bigger and bigger cycles
eventualy imprisong with having the whole magno;lia tree in the
sytemic motion, more like robotic motionof each balancing unit till
all tree moved in unisom ( magnolia operates more horizontally than
vertically giving that sense of homeliness - that for some reason does
not disagree with human hypocampus that seems to be balancing in
plasna on similar vertical motion). That famous Reuters actor -
journalist reporting on svciemnce that hypocampus
 is the only growing things during the exercise was not that specific.
By the way, if anyone excercises on such nicely charhed  tree
methodically, he/she will want to get to hypocampus first.

   Figure how. And unlike the Reuteurs reporter we all the Virtual get
to stimulate
each part of the brain methodically.

That was real fun between July and October last year after which we do
not know who did what first that magnolia got hit till 1/2 the size
now. There was a lot of kicks when this magnolia was serving for our
nano gym.

So now CalTech takes this fly far far away to' help' . This discipline
along with lobbo-army could
ovethrow all sciences  soon.

I have only one question - for what is this if satellite signal this
days is so very specific in its functions? Jeleaus. Could armo-
propaganda to claim that we did not move the three
remotelly as there always can be fly with nano-camera to do it.

That is however not paranoid enough - I think that they spy on my
tricks; and that they are
going to claim that fly does but only when equipped robot ,therefore
not any synergy
with Virtual scientist. THEY CONSTANTLY THINK AND ACT ALONG THIS
PARANOYA.

After this want to say: who cares for what.WHY THEY FIGHT SO MUCH THAT
FLIES CAN SYNERGIZE WITH THE HUMAN EYE?

FIVU: CalTec will not stop at nothing; and WHAT ARE THE SCIENCE PRIORITIES IN THIS INTERACTION