FIVU: Grawitacyjne gauntum and the "winter bounty" cwiczenie; progressyne gry nano jesienia 2009

Data: 2009-10-23 14:06:30
Autor: Me
FIVU: Grawitacyjne gauntum and the "winter bounty" cwiczenie; progressyne gry nano jesienia 2009

             NIE MA JESCZE FINALU JESSIENYCH GIER.

( next hackers war)

SEE FOR SELF - THIS ONE IS ONLY THE TIMES; BELOW -OUR "WINTER BOUNTY"
THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!

Top 5 member goals
1Lose weight
2Exercise more
3Quit smoking
4Eat more healthy food
5Reduce alcohol intake
The Times Health Club Benefits
Times Health Club is a thriving and growing free community of people
achieving their health goals with the unique mix of three key
ingredients: clear targets, expert advice and mutual support.

The benefits are clear:
Free membership
Tracking and measurement - Set any goal you like. Then measure your
progress day by day and week by week.
Support every step of the way - Our experts are a great help, and you
can also recruit your own personal supporters from amongst your family
and friends.
Community - you'll find thousands of people just like you, aiming for
the same goals, in our forums.

WINRTER BOUNTY WRITE UP WAS STOLEN FROM ME ABOUT A WEEK AGO WHEN
BUSHLAND STARTED NEXT SEREIES OF THE FRONTAL AFTTCAK ON MNE., OTHER
REQUISITES: THE INTERACTIVE BRAIN; INTERCATIVE BOTTLE INCLUIDING THESE
THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE MARVELOUS QUAN TUM GRAVITY AND ALL MY WRITE
UPS.

 Quantumgravity rippeing tghe nan o hole in the cap took over the
entore squere. it looksed anmazing. I first polarized the acustic
sensative hearb pieces, taht played the music onthe stone; tha changes
than a new in the new filed and sorted out b y expected extremes; than
aranged the field as plarizing; while the most active cluster of hurbs
went to most intercative battle and had it dio piruates in the air
( me and the satellites were changing the nano conditions thus
potentiating the insight and outside the superconducting bottle).
There are more detail about how the centrafugal force goprt into the
game. Anyway - upon these conditions the locked and superconducting
bottle did not withstend the flow insigt , ripoped the hole and took
the filed with the beautiful fragrance of the player hurb. I do not
knoiw if the fact that these hurbs formnerly sensatized to athe
accusic - color of the stone intercation was enhancing gravite. the
nbewest writes up in te  quantum easier takes on reality would be
interpreted :" yes. Thsi seem very interesing to me and opens window
to next easy bio- cleaner; amongst other uses.

NOW THE GYM; WINTER BOUNTY.

PLEASE LOOK UP THE TROPICAL BIRD NAVIGATING TEH FULL LENGT OF THE
WINGS IN STANDING POSITION , AROUND NOVEMBER. THAN SEE THE LIGHT PLAY
ON THE WINGS AND OR WORK OF PROSM IN TEH NATURE,  SNOW BEING THE GOOID
SUSPECT;
THAN RECREATE EXACT ANGLES UNDER WHICH YOUR BODY PARTS ( USUALLY NECK
AND EXTREMITIES). PAY ATTENTION TO FOOTING; USE THE ARC UNDER THE BARE
FOOT
ENCOMPASING IT MUCH LIKE BIRDS DO);' THAN RECREATE THE ANGLES OF
FALLING
 SUN LIGHT AND...STREACH LIKE THIS BIRD NAVIGATING THE FEET. SEE ALL
BENEFITS ,
INCLUDING THE ANK PROJECTION WHILE MOVEMENT  OF EXTREMITIES AND THE
LIGHT
FALLING IN ON YOU AS METHODICALLY AS ADJUSTING BIRD DOES IT
AUTHOMATICALY
AND CATCH THAT ENENERGY FGLOW ) TAHTA IS MOVEMENT SUN AND ARK OF THE
FOOT PRODUCE THE INPUT WHILKE YOIU STREACH FOLLOWING ONLY THESE
 MOVEMENT - LIGHT CAPTURES THAT BIRD PERFORMS( guaranteed benefit of
such streaching in  somewhat stocasting repositining - these are
universalia of the
 charging field that " birds know" how to get, barely
recognizing the chage of the - magnetic, gravitational and light
forces;
put some splitting light drops arond you as your body entropy will get
the rest of the sun trick)

I HAD IT ALL WRITTEN DOWN WHEN THEY STOLE. nOW I DO NOT KNOW WHEN THE
ARCTIC BIRD IS IN THE BOOK; BUT YOU CAN CREATE THIS EXERCIZE FIOR SELF
WHILE ENJOYNG SEVERAL NANO TRICKLS SIMULTANEUSLY. ENJOY.( next time I
check if Bushland or Thee Times , or the U tube. TV  exercize programs
or all will get  this one  prestigious 'WINTER BOUNTY EXERCIZE"
created at the FIVU. Contributors are; me and the photopthics
associates that grew since we put out environmental device "luc".

Look out now for the newer version that someone else model on out
"grass experiment" ( encovering layering the proton organization by
the color) for the same 'luc' goal - to  direct light againt the
incomplete of decharging particles, complete them and release to the
air.( the last one made wanders in North America; formerly we used
'luc' 5 times using differet strategies of coupling the light split
into the decharging field).

Not all was told me evne thought that all these are 'luc' techniques
( from science fiction to light
onto the atomic parts). I elicited or was told that the light split
were by" Poincare 'se't ( do not overuse as you might fast lose the
set); by illusion split formerly observed via proton photograpgy
( that is proton that attract photon) , ionic field ( relactantly and
cotiously as will engage gravity and can dishape object) ,
centrafugal earth force and others.

Just think well while exercizing what " winter bounty" does with the
light and other field forces.
 Some feedback be appreciated.

Nie ma jescze finalu o tym , ktora gra wygra jesienne nano gry.

FIVU: Grawitacyjne gauntum and the "winter bounty" cwiczenie; progressyne gry nano jesienia 2009