FIVU: Non-fusion nucler cleaner based in GRAVITY GUANTUM

Data: 2009-11-18 13:01:07
Autor: Me
FIVU: Non-fusion nucler cleaner based in GRAVITY GUANTUM

We have inadvertantly designed a  new  non fusion nuclear air cleaner
which energy
is based in the gravity guantum.

It is necessary to speak in generalities. Please ask in case of need.

Our cleaner came to life during the following field arrangements:

1. There was climate intervention that sligltly distorted the magnetic
field, at which time I have imediatelly
tested verticality and other dimentions "spill over" . Used material
were desart herbs that are hight in light absorbtion but easily change
the waight and "accustic" ( see former editions on Stone Henge) and
not color change.
  HACKERS BOTHER THE TEXT!

2. I have piled closed and open herbs while developing the
polarizations. One way i enhnaced it , I
 think cleverly,  was to mount the herbs that were involved in
superconductiong in to differrent bottlex, observed the charge
differentiation and than methodically lock in again

3. One of the next times that I checked the vertiocal effects of the
gravity on the her b was when the nano holewas ripped and the bottle
released enough neutrons to clear all plaza. Please be careful,
howqever - you must fist more severly onstruct the energy transfer
than by capping teh bottle. keep the cup easily tight that is all.

Warning: do not manipulate any gravity factors - there is enoufght
divesification now to pick the baseline of which you cdan polarize the
field similarly to my ideas. Why ? For Bushland exclusively: The
nature has alredy optimize the function of te microclimmet in whuich
you work. If it is dirty - this clianer will make wanders; remember -
these devices are seasonal and do not repeat all uncritically. Above I
contextually suggest that
you use the material features consciesuly and methodically.

FIVU: Non-fusion nucler cleaner based in GRAVITY GUANTUM