FIVU: TRENDY NAUKOWE: Co mozna osiagnac projektowaniem.

Data: 2010-05-07 12:56:30
Autor: Me
FIVU: TRENDY NAUKOWE: Co mozna osiagnac projektowaniem.

      ( hackers that are not that itelligent threaten me while I write
this message)
they are entitled to support intelligence as long as they do not harm
others; but
that was not the case)

The bank of the FIVU has now about 50 models of the individual brain
models that
are accessed remotelly and accomodated to the nano field.

These brains are more specific than any single test technique of brain
test either as structural
 or functional brain models or both . The technique is based in an
active plasticity of the tisue that is directed where the current
brain  action is.

The leading masters of designing own brains are neuroscientists and
designers, even if they did not study the other discipline. There seem
to be a tranfer as process from either capturing own brain as the
spacial artistic design or the study of the function and structure of
the operatinal brain. The first group seem to be more extravagant but
clever in the application of the active centers of the brain capturing
the whole well; other in how solid marrying the one and the other can
become ; and what model  is nano temporarary there and what is the
structure resilient to all nano field plays.

The third is the religious believe  turned scientific - they threw out
own chips in the brain and are big bilivers i what we doing as it
thorougly addresses their own questions and ... even dentity after the
chip.

That is right - we need to design our brains and not the chip or chip
belivers.

This is most interesting but pragrmatic to the hilt. We need to lend
the technigue to these who need it, but the offenders of me and myb
sons prevent forming the school  ( university) without any sense.
( HALO - THIS SCIENCE IS NOT FREE AND NOT SIMPLE)

.. As we approach the new era I  tried to collect a little eclectic
what aspect design goes to interdisciplinary modern application of it.
It is alot. Cybernetics will benefit from all te listed below aspects
ofd design. List is not exhausted. Some professors insist on upgrading
self before trying for out  school that is novel. Please do. Besides
being very good in Science methods we need people alreAdy trained in 3
D imagery and design.

  INCOMPLETE LIST OF WAHT GOES TO  SCIENTIFIC DESIGN.

from Dexel Uni, Philadelphia:

"Today's design, media and performing arts are enormously competitive
and rapidly changing industries. Drexel's Westphal College offers a
unique approach that prepares students to succeed in these creative
and challenging fields. We do this through focused programs that
empower students to learn by doing. We teach in small studio settings.
Our faculty is noteworthy for their wealth of industry experience and
their passion and commitment to teaching. In short, we teach creative
students creative disciplines in creative ways."

From NJIT: ( that is  New Jersey)
 Public Info: Featured Master's Degree ProgramsMy NJIT  |
(..)
Master's in Architecture
Explore the broad intellectual inquiry of the academy while learning
the
specific technical skills required in the world of professional
practice, with
emphasis on sustainable design, CAD and digital design, and design of
communities..

MS in Bioinformatics
Bioinformatics is a new and exciting field that stands at the
intersection of
biology, computer science and information technology.  The master's
program is
designed to prepare students for careers in pharmaceutical and
biotechnology
industries and in biomedical research.

MS in Biomedical Engineering
Prepare to work as an engineer at the intersection of technology and
the medical
sciences, by integrating physiology, biology, and medicine to develop
methods of
solving clinical problems in medicine and surgery.
Learn more.

MS in Chemical Engineering
A master's degree in chemical engineering is the gateway to such
fields as
pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, environmental technology, food
processing,
petrochemicals and specialty chemicals, and polymer processing.

MS in Civil Engineering
Prepare to address the critical engineering issues of modern society
--
rebuilding cities, repairing infrastructure, cleaning the
environment,

MS in Computational Biology
In recent years there has been an explosion of interest in the Life
Sciences. In
particular, mathematicians, physicists, and computer scientists have
been
adapting their skills to the study of biological problems. They have
utilized
their theoretical training to develop and apply techniques that
address and
solve problems related to, for example, the genome, developmental
biology,
neuroscience, and ecology. Many of these techniques involve harnessing
the vast
computational power that is now available to develop and solve
mathematical
models that successfully predict biological phenomena. The skills
needed to do
this are in heavy demand in industry as well as in academe and
government labs.
Download the program brochure (pdf, 894 KB)

MS in Computer Engineering (..)

MS in Critical Infrastructure Systems
The MS in Critical Infrastructure Systems is a unique
multidisciplinary program
that draws upon the full resources of New Jersey’s Science and
Technology
University with course offerings from architecture, civil
engineering,
industrial engineering, electrical and computer engineering,
engineering
management, information systems and management.

MS in Engineering Management
Prepare for a leadership role in today's technology-based, project-
oriented
enterprise with a specialty in project management, cost engineering,
technical
marketing, quality or facility management.

Download a program brochure (PDF, 323 KB)

MS in Environmental Engineering
Environmental engineers are essential participants in the planning,
design and
construction of waste water and potable water treatment plants, solid
waste
disposal systems, site remediation and emission control measures, and
other
similar projects. Major corporations, government agencies, private
consulting
and construction firms, and universities are just some of the
organizations that
employ environmental engineers.
An interview with Liza Axe, professor of civil and environmental
engineering
Download a program brochure (PDF, 2 MB)

MS in Information Systems
Explore the relationships between people and computers, and design,
create,
manage, evaluate and analyze the wide variety of computer system
applications
that are directly used by individuals, groups and organizations to
support their
work and social lives.

MS in Internet Engineering
The objective of this program is to educate students in the field of
internet
engineering, with emphasis on computer internetworking and relevant
applications.

MS in Materials Science and Engineering
Study with internationally-known researchers in cutting-edge
applications such
as nano-materials, bio-materials, particulate-materials, electronic
and
photonic-materials, and polymers.

MS in Professional and Technical Communications
Learn 21st century communications techniques such as digital media,
user-centered design, usability testing and knowledge management, and
communication in technology transfer and innovation in a master's
program
offered wholly online.
Download the program brochure (PDF, 828 KB)

MS in Telecommunications
Recent challenges like high speed networks, multimedia
communications,
information assurance, broadband access, and fourth generation
networks, make
the future of the field very exciting. The objective of this program
is to
educate individuals in one or more of these telecommunications
specializations,
and to create the high-tech workforce for the telecommunications
industry.
Download the program brochure (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Copyright 2010 New Jersey Institute of Technology     University
Heights,

.........and Pratt Institute of NY:

Architecture
Art & Design
School of Information & Library Science
check them all out.

Graphic Design/Illustration A.A.S.
Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.): Graphic Design/Illustration and
Painting/Drawing
The A.A.S. program, with majors in Graphic Design/Illustration and
Painting/Drawing, is a pre-professional degree program providing the
student with the first two years of a four-year Bachelor of Fine Arts
course of study, and upon completion students graduate with an A.A.S.
degree and have the option of entering an arts profession, or applying
for transfer into a four-year B.F.A. program at Pratt or another
school of choice. The program offers a strong foundation, advanced-
level art and design courses, and a liberal studies component, all
combined to create a comprehensive transfer degree. For more
information about programs, or to set up an appointment for a
portfolio review and a tour of our facilities, please call
212-647-7375.

Princeton Uni approach to NEUROSCIENTIFIC "DESIGN":

"Understanding behavior at all levels of function, from systems to
cells, is one of the great challenges of modern biology. At Princeton
University, faculty with research interests in neuroscience can be
found in many departments, including Applied Math, Chemistry,
Engineering, Molecular Biology, Physics, Philosophy and Psychology.
This diversity mirrors the interdisciplinary nature of contemporary
neuroscience research and provides a rich set of opportunities for
research and training in neuroscience

Sample of te specificity of the neurocognitive designs from The TC at
Columbia Uni:

"The Neurocognition of Language Lab at Teachers College, Columbia
University houses a state-of-the-art 128 channel high-density
electroencephalography system, manufactured by Electrical Geodesics,
Inc and funded by the National Science Foundation. An acoustically-
shielded chamber containing a free-field speaker array also permits
psychoacoustic experimentation. We conduct experiments examining the
neural underpinnings of aspects of language and cognitive processing,
in both normal and damaged adult brains, utilizing combinations of
behavioral and electrophysiological techniques."

Check : Columbia Uni, School of Archtecture,  Safari 7 about the URBAN
DESIGN as cross-diciplinary, fully interexchanging ( I would risk
'anti-NATO' lanscape is there)

my coments:
AND MANY OTHERS, most important to me is teh physiology of the
perception ( all senses)
that only neurosciences do well, but we need it for the design of all
brain and lanscape, space and the earth.

Most interesting is that we can capture in the model of the brain in
processing how to approach the complex visual / cybernetic /
environmental tasks ( not just how to substutute the anmages caused by
chips in the former brain) . Before we actually fire up - we can make
the model of our brain that processes the task first in te
imagination; we learn what areas are most engages and be able to eat
sleep and exercize right , amongs others, for the humangous tasks.
This might be especially important for the space projects and othe
rinvolving missions,  for more than one reason.

We do feel modern here.

and the last : ARMIES ARE NOT SUTABLE AS THEY ARE SPECIALIZED AND NON
CIVIL
APROACHES AND ARE NOT SCIENCE.

tHE LKIMITED NUMBER OF WELL PREPARED SECURITY OFFICERS WILL GET TO
STUDY WITH US IF THEY MEET CRITERIA. THEY BE COVERED AND THEY WILL ACT
WITHIN THE ROLE.

PLEASE DO NOT INTERFERE WITH OTHER PEOPLES WORK AND ADVANCEMENT
OF CIVILISATION.

FIVU: TRENDY NAUKOWE: Co mozna osiagnac projektowaniem.