FIVU: Variety of eye adjustments in humans ( in place of multiple surgeries, implants or all electronic eyes)

Data: 2009-10-03 14:11:06
Autor: Me
FIVU: Variety of eye adjustments in humans ( in place of multiple surgeries, implants or all electronic eyes)
   ( hackers touch)
It is my understanding that relying own  eyes will always be more
beneficial; even if we solve implants
ingrowing to own neural tissues and cross wiring it well; the fact
that our neural tracks carry the "memory
of the place'" a capture, so to say, that is only ours and gets
interrupted or eradicated ( in case of poor
chip concepts) we are losing in the balance.

'The Times' opens the topic in teh sceince section that has been long
appreciated at the FIVU; let
 say as much as the sight is in relation to the representation of the
world in out brain and mind.
See our entry on the development - expansion of the optic chasm.

Some NASA's jump to eye replacements. please think these through.

Here are only selective adjustments:

To compensate, it may become common practice for office workers over
40 seeking eye correction in the future to be made mildly short-
sighted.

Another group of middle-aged professionals favours a stranger
alteration called “monovision”: one eye designed for distance vision,
the other for reading. Professor Marguerite McDonald, who performed
the world’s first excimer laser treatment in New Orleans in 1987, said
she had received several requests from US presidential candidates:
“They never wanted to look helpless on the campaign trail because they
couldn’t read their notes. They wanted to send a message that they
were young.”

I USED THAT - ONE DOES NOT NEED GLASSES , OR USES THE,M AS AN
OCCASIONAL BUSTER 9 TOTALLY OPPOSITE TO TE INSTRUCTION THAT LIMITS THE
VISION - WEAR IT ALL THE TIME AND DO NOT TRY TO EXERCISE EYES ( ON THE
NEW YOUR MANAGE CARE DOCTOR ADVISE, BUT THE SOPHISTICATED MANAGE CARE
- I DO NOT EXPECT THAT OTHER SUCH CLINICS ON MEDICARE OR MEDICAID WILL
BE SPECIFIC EVEN IN THE FUTURE)

In this brave new world of customised corneas, a radical change of
lifestyle or career may soon precipitate a decision to have one’s
eyeballs resculpted. Mr Stevens offers an example. “One of my patients
led an active life and had high-quality distance vision. When he
became paralysed from the neck down, his world became smaller —
reading and television. Spectacles on your nose become painful if you
can’t shift them.” The solution? Mr Stevens made him slightly short-
sighted.

EXACTLY - SEE WHAT BIRDS ARE DOING WITH THEIR EYES - THEY BUILD THEM!
( OPPOSITE TO THE IMMOBILIZED NECK PROCESS)

I WAS ABLE TO EXPEND THE VISION BEYOND THE CURVE OF THE EYE AND FAR
VIA CROSS LINKING VISUAL PROCESS TO THE MOTORIC NEW BRAIN STIMULATION.
I WAS SURPRISED MYSELF AS MY EYES DO NOT DO ANY FROG- LIKE MOVEMENT;
BUT MY HANDS DO NOW FOR THE EYE.

I ALSO BUILD THE EXTRA CHASM IN CASE OF OCCLUSION OF THE REGULAR
VISUAL PATHS.

AND THERE IS MUCH MORE TO LEARN T0 SEE OUR VIRTUAL GYM SOON REVEALING
"THE WINTER BOUNTY" EXERCISES

FIVU: Variety of eye adjustments in humans ( in place of multiple surgeries, implants or all electronic eyes)