FIVU: Virtual gym - BOUNTY STRECH NOW COINCIDES WITH OWL WINGS MOVES ( see advantages)

Data: 2009-07-13 12:59:25
Autor: Me
FIVU: Virtual gym - BOUNTY STRECH NOW COINCIDES WITH OWL WINGS MOVES ( see advantages)
( trying the best with these 'barbarians' on line - BOUNTY EXERCIZE
WAS MASACRED BY BUSHLAND - DISTORTS LETTERS

IN THE FUTURE (...) WE WILL HAVE  A MODERN VIRTUAL GYM WHEN EACH
SCHOOL
FELLOW WIll STREATCH  ALL, PRIOR TO THE SESSIONS. WE HAVE KNOCK OUT
PROJECT FOR THE GYM

This here is one perfect streach. Alzheimer worriers and
non-scientiosts are welcome as long as they stay graceful
consumers  of science:

Follow the bird  "Disseapering Bounty" from the p. 43 of "American
Wetlands, B Knapp by Louisiana Uni Press". ( very welcomed at the
REVOLUTION press).

Picture shows 3 stages that well coincide with most process modeling,
but start with the R sided first and remember that your
"wings' ( arms) are to invert palms up on possition nr 2; make stages
very clear to self; use mirror for first practice, and than obtain a
flow; the weight is only illusionary deterant as the dynamics
are well  coordinated in the birth motion  ( they usually are) .

You may stay on elevated piece and streach below the feet line as
you as you evolve ( very beneficial, if you are that flexible - brain
does not have that
circut involved yet as this is unusual pose and because the balacind
extention; very
needed with age)

also you can prep in 2 ways; clean kidney by up side down drop of
clean
urine in the kidney and than quick traing the brain - nephron reflex
- can enhance by herbal duretic drunk short only
and not concentrated except for the 1 st time)

( write me for the details on the brain-nephron reflex, if this is not
enough revelation)

All these tips are important to get your brain in its optimal
capacity; you lose any memery slaggishmens if you developed
one for any reason.

THERE ARE INTERESTING EFFECTS OF PRACTICING STREACHING BY THSI
EXERCIZE:

1. PICKS UP SPONTANEUSLY IN CHARGING FILED WHEN LASED AND WITHOUT IT.

There is a clue on p.212 "Owls of the US and Canada", W Lynch< J.
Hopkings uni press -
Owl (sowa)  there uses the same move with claping wings upwords, as in
the stage 2 of the BOUNTY streach.
Photography cought the proton leyer around the wings. That is expected
but we are not easily aware of that happening, that the fast flipping
the wings attracts the light of different frequency and the speed,
thus
creating additional synergy field that might or might not yet meet the
criteria of becomeing the non-field.
I am sure I do use nano field which potentiates effects ( look to the
down fall and / or faster slimming effect)

2. both that owl and bouty are 'demed diseaperni=ng. the simolarity is
perhaps in teh fact that these
long wings creating the energy field eat up the body mass ( in my case
preferentially eats my hips
for goor and or bad of it) . We need cotion as this could be as speedy
process under te nano field,
but if properly designed - it is great tool - of weight loss but noy
but calory loss - but giving up
the mas into the air during the exercise. /Consult for the nano-trick
understanding. It is very interesting/

  ( still - hackers try to distroy the text- BOUNTY EXERCIZE WAS
MASACRED BY BUSHLAND - DISTORTS LETTERS)

3. Owls cover neck with extra feather while looking back words or
sideways involves the tin spine rotation - clue - that fluff on the
neck is most likely produces during the long siiting, energy powered
by .. bending rather than
anything sreanieus. This one needs translation how e can use if for
the neck strenght ad flexibility; lots of birds give the clues for the
neck exercize and syre makes us aware of teh limitations of the
clasisc neck streaches.
i am living further interpretation to the reader.

4. Some cues in that our clapping is of the use - right - crowds and
concerts never  stink and have the beautiful auras regardles that
people might sweat in the summer, amongs anuy other sourceof the nano
- energy claping as if by wings of fins will increase the nano- field
( that is not a heavy clapping , but most figured that alreday which
clapping is meakind more pleasurabl;e impression  - and how?)

FIVU: Virtual gym - BOUNTY STRECH NOW COINCIDES WITH OWL WINGS MOVES ( see advantages)