FIVU: Virtualny gym / Sala gimnastyczna bez granic/

Data: 2009-07-07 08:26:17
Autor: Me
FIVU: Virtualny gym / Sala gimnastyczna bez granic/
Now at the "Virtual gym" we do not only have Bushland busting the
furniture with every Yoga they
 think they  know, w e have more; that is reportedly - I can not
cheack it all:

        ( they bust as hackers here , momentarily)

1. All will have simple garden and the  archy projection wall for many
reasons,
 including the particles intercations with human  body; some are
allured by the fact that
such wall creates images that resemble universal evolutionary
captures.

2. There is more - these  captuares have a key ( I call core ) points
that can be used for variety of ends.

One was posted but is so revolutionary that oine kill , other things
that people from Mars tell
me these ( to deny creeadit - like  Bishland always does). I start a
little smaller than:
The core points that we distinguished spontaneusly in the animals in
the motion already
seem as such beacuse.... nothing is accidental in the evolution. Lots
of people exited about
the simple wall   demonstrations. NASA must have enforced some
inmages; other  got back
 like in the miracle sides  after they were long gone ( mostly
collected by the water alone
or very light tee) by these ugly military gasses.

There is inflax of ants, spiders  wsps and all that shines in light
and at night. It is inspiring well

3. One only inpiration before people start real fast repeating the
evolutionary 'typical " moves of the species before us , like mocking
it starting from the ant mother - releases all the tensions in the
body ( for these
whose " bounty"  exercize is demanding, there is lots of way to
release all spine; parots and parakits
are very good in between scapulas streatch that not many can figure
otherwise;) physical therapists
can already get jeleaus.
   ( hackers mess te text)

4. All these streaches clean mind an the next task is......... how do
we realy treat self in the nature ( speaking that pathetically about
improving brain looking at  births ; rest is not all silence except
for Pentagone bathroom
( rumor say) as the bozos will not admit that they try streaches in
case they work ( remove pain and discomfort anywhere  or lower the
blood preasure) . (Do not be shy - I exploit all bathroms myslef.

5. Clean mind is now for what? Perhaps Presidents can use but here we
solve al other problems
    faster than before, o'k?

    ( Birds , the definite visual guide) by Auduborn - DK Publisher,
with all poses by the birds around the world -
   a real treat for ... going beyound bounty exercize. 9 rimor is
nobody perceptive has any pain any more
   at least in the muscles)

Also what is suitable to to grow in the natural simple gardens is all
on the revolution stands now followed
even by the "Soul of medicine" Guys, that is great -we are getting
ready for the big science.

FIVU: Virtualny gym / Sala gimnastyczna bez granic/