FIVU: WHO OWNS ETHICS AND CLUSTER SCIENCE PROJECTS ( COMMUNITIES DO)

Data: 2009-10-27 11:20:09
Autor: Me
FIVU: WHO OWNS ETHICS AND CLUSTER SCIENCE PROJECTS ( COMMUNITIES DO)
 SAMPLE OF THE NEW SCIENCE COMMUNITY ISSUES:

1. MODERN COMMUNITY ETHICS; EMERGING CLUSTERES SCIENCE METATHEORY
     OR SCIENCE METATHEORY
2. CROSS SCIENCE EXCHANGES, WHENN THESE NEW ETHICS MATTER; CYBER AND
NEURO TERRORISM ARE VERY HIGHT AND NO ATTENTION FROM THE LEGISLATORS
AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
3. EASIING WAYS OF THE CROSS SCIOENCE METAANALYSES

see:

The Naked Brain: How the Emerging Neurosociety is Changing How We
Live, Work, an by Richard Restak (Paperback - Jan 1, 2007)
Currently unavailable
Books: See all 19 items
6. The Neuro Revolution: How Brain Science Is Changing Our World by
Zack Lynch and Byron Laursen (Hardcover - Jul 21, 2009)
Buy new: $25.99 $17.1533 Used & new from $9.99
Get it by Wednesday, Oct 28 if you order in the next 5 hours and
choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
 (8)
Excerpt - Table of Contents: "... Fighting Neurowarfare 153 NINE
Perception Shift 181 TEN Our Emerging Neurosociety 202 Acknowledgments
211 Notes 213 Bibliography 217 Index 227 ..."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
Books: See all 19 items
7. The New Blackwell Companion to Medical Sociology (Blackwell
Companions to Sociology) by William C. Cockerham (Hardcover - Dec
2009)
Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
 (2)
Excerpt - page 546: "... Society and Network . Retrieved Febru- ary
14, 2009 ( www.neurosocieties.eu/ ). Evers , Kathinka . 2007 . ..."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.

Neuroscience and Social Work Practice: The Missing Link by Rosemary L.
Farmer (Paperback - Dec 17, 2008)
Buy new: $44.95 $38.6522 Used & new from $26.97
Get it by Wednesday, Oct 28 if you order in the next 5 hours and
choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
 (1)
Excerpt - page 3: "... "neurosociety"-symbolize the impor- tance of
this neuroscientific revolution. The Decade of ..."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
Books: See all 19 items
14. The Concepts of Consciousness: Integrating an Emerging Science by
Dawn M McBride and J Scott Jordan (Paperback - Jun 1, 2007)
Buy new: $34.9022 Used & new from $20.92
Get it by Wednesday, Oct 28 if you order in the next 4 hours and
choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
 (1)
Excerpt - page 266: "... self, consciousness and free will gain
plausibility. Managing Consciousness in Neurosociety This development,
however, does not take place in the ivory ..."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
Books: See all 19 items
15. True Mutations by R.U. Sirius, Ken Goffman, and Ryder Carroll
(Paperback - Feb 5, 2007)
Buy new: $14.95 $11.6626 Used & new from $5.58
Get it by Wednesday, Oct 28 if you order in the next 4 hours and
choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
 (2)
Excerpt - page 100: "... y issues. His forthcoming hook, Our Emerging
Neurosociety: How Brain Science Is Shaping the Future of Business,
Politics ..."
Surprise me! See a random page in this book.
Books: See all 19 items
16. Lifespirals by Harold Kent Straughn (Paperback - Jun 15, 2009)
Buy new: $29.99 $22.7916 Used & new from $8.98