FIVU: a kick, just as we relaxed at the morning rounds at... Stonehenge

Data: 2009-06-12 10:10:51
Autor: Me
FIVU: a kick, just as we relaxed at the morning rounds at... Stonehenge

Once we do a lot of processual interpretations, exercize methodically
( have to reach below feet, over head, asymetrical, and with a lot of
familiar fragrances and good air) ,

we can see relationships clearer, whether abstract or visual.

At Stonehenge we solve at least two puzles instant:  ecliptic grond
movement and realignment there is relative to the ioninc pool setting
of at the north by gravity and other circular movements of particles,
and the stones arrangement its leans digonally by the complemantarity
of invisible color
partiocles close-ups, that initiate local circulation
and color- structure transformation. Sorry - it has to be general
interpretation.

The virtually awarded are our all friends from the different wold
univesities,  united by the mutual interest in color; we have mutual
common by now body of knowledge from working invisible light since
former April 2008 ( red was noted first than ). These partners arev
called "roosevelts" ( both true and false, all young).

 They are at many universities. They make copmfort for the FIVU ,
after the initial little exploatation, as they relate well to
understanding the color - structure relationships  at Stonehenge. Our
work is collaborative.

It has been interesting stop this morning.

FIVU: a kick, just as we relaxed at the morning rounds at... Stonehenge