FIVU: back in virtual gym ( SOMEONE BLOCKS ME PREMATURELY - CAN NOT FINISH; MORE THERE)

Data: 2009-11-14 12:49:47
Autor: Me
FIVU: back in virtual gym ( SOMEONE BLOCKS ME PREMATURELY - CAN NOT FINISH; MORE THERE)

Jak jeszcze uzywac konia.

I do not ant to comment how distressed I am ( never mind that this is
not adoptive; I am slightly
 practical - they, the so called family of ours, are still not listing
to me and my sons)

How about the exercises plus the new science hiden behind the dynamic
mechanics of the horse movements,
taht we can be jealous about or ever inherited ( can look at that if
we manage the replication of the
horse motions  sitting standing or in the free swim; since the flying
is not that readily available - replica is incomplete; yet we get
benefits from understanding the horse and the rider as one unit; I
dis
all combination of free swim to overcome assaults on me so this one
capture is not fully new to me.

It is not instantly possible to explain all that is involved; I am
giving out a few hints for explanation.

There was more even at the start - it appeareed to me that the horse
and the rider can be viewed as a human brain unit nawigating own
motion ( as our brain does it with out body; why that far correlate
here? because the we did that in the evolution whether we wanbt it or
not and horses give it our free now, when i am frustarted)

I look at the following visual representation of the horses motions
while trying to translate to the human need for the similar mechanics
and or the stimulation of coordination and efficiency of motion:

 p 146 saddle seat equitation in "The Horsemen's illustrated
dictionary, by  Stiven Price.
There the horse adjust the leg motion and the jaw move counter
laterally.

p. 152 Sidesaddle rider - horse adjust leg motion laterally

P 158 RIDER - CHECHOSLOVAKIAN WARMBLOOD - ALSO DEMONTRATES BOTH
in The encyclopedia of horses,  E Edwards.

p 444 diversification of the lateral contrealateral leg work on horse
( sport that is)

( THIS ALONE AS SAMPLE IS THE PARADISE SAMPLE FOR THE BRAIN REHAB
PROGRAMMING AND I HOPE TO SEE SOME PRESS RELEASES ABOUT THAT VERY
RELATIONSHIP THAT OUR BRAIN ALREADY KNOWS SO WELL, IN PRACTICE.)

P 167 MORNING WORKOUT FOR A SIT SEEMS RIDER HORSE - DOES BOTH
SIMULTANEOUSLY PERHAPS HIS TRAINING EXPANDS THE FUNCTIONAL FEATURES.

FIVU: back in virtual gym ( SOMEONE BLOCKS ME PREMATURELY - CAN NOT FINISH; MORE THERE)