FIVU : books and THE REVOLUTION in the nano and quantum physics

Data: 2009-10-23 14:15:31
Autor: Me
FIVU : books and THE REVOLUTION in the nano and quantum physics
           (HACKER SDID NOT LEAVE US)

FIRST AMAZON READER INTRODUCES THE "LIGHTNES OF BEING" BY
PRASING THE AUTOR AND HIS INDEX.
Frank Wilczek
            has a wonderful sense of humor. I find that I don't have
to read any
            sentence twice to understand the concept. I get it the
first time
            around. It takes true brilliance to convey very
complicated concepts
            simply and with great clarity.
             I sat down and read this book from
            cover to cover without putting it down. It covers the
evolution of
            thinking on matter and space from the earliest thinking to
today's
            speculation and theories. The concept of space as a
dynamic grid is
            fascinating.
          Dr. Wilczek even includes a glossary of terms in the
            back of the book in case you don't understand the meaning
of a
            particular word or phrase.
THIS ONE FROM COSMOLOGIST OF BUSHLAND. SEE - FRANK KNEW EVEN
KNEW HOW TO REACH THAT FAR.
..
I highly recommend this book to people
            who want to keep abreast of the latest thinking on this
area of
            physics. It is an informative and engaging read. "

RETY!, ME ALMOST FORGOT WHO FRANK IS.

NOW, MY INTRODUCTION OF 2 BOOKS THAT COUGHT ATTENTION:
1. PROFESOR WILCZEK introduces the fantasticly light way of accesing
the step from the
standard model in physic to the...new one. It is inordinary how he
pleased both sides.
He in fact gave all contextual definition of the systems in conflict
and got out whole.
  ( as you see, I  have the slight problem with the recommendation
above)

   We worked for numer of hourse individually and in team when we
described the process of nature cycling using teh quntum in the ant;
in the light, in the oil. That was a n experience.hE WAS TARGETTED BY
STAGNATION AND THE WAY OUT OF THE BIASED CONCEPTUAL CONFLICT IS
WITHOUT COMPETITOR YET.
THE NEW WRITE UP ON THEORERTICAL PHYSICS THAT CAPTUARES UNIVERSLITY
WILL
SURELY BE ON  THE STYLE OF BARTLAND RUSSELL ( than, not the constantly
corrected by Bushland that denies the basic knowledge, not to Berland
Russell: Bush people contantly falsify book! Please do not be confused
by these - sort it out - look over the concept and even physical edit:
I am briging these up now and than as teh damages by these violations
of ethics and law, even if Bertland Russell is dead more than 50
yesrzs and nobody survived; dom you believe that!)
WHAT IS CONFLICTED: ( from my perspective) : the liniear bias,
mecahnics do not conflict with quantum but
no modulated concept except for the humor of Dr. Wilczek; the flatness
of the perception that we do not need
especially in tghe time of the easy inteercelestial travel or even on
the intrnet; use of light and "other natural dialogues with the
nature" and... more.
2. Brian Clegg "THE GOD EFFECT, Quantum entanglement, science's
strangest phenomena, time, travel, teleportation andunltimate
computer", ST MARTIN pRESS  (hot! ; barely means - changes the date of
publication to fit both

THE REVOLUTION NEEDS AND THE FIRST EVER CATCHING THE TOPIC)

   ( hackers getting crazy!)

A little ahead of our light experiments atghe FIVU; under the clout
that we too sat a ,lot ionn line when the "HART" EXPERIMENT WAS
CONDUCTED AND THE LIGHT STATION GAVE OUT THE ANGLES
AT WHICH PRISMS PRESENT THEMSELVES TO US. A lettle dificult to track.
Professor Clegg , thank you for visiting The Revolution all the way
from London. I do not know
which being to praise now:)
Book is great and educational in popular way. What is revolutionary,
unlike in Dr Wilczek method of dealing with the sceinece internal
split, is the uniformoty of the understanding about light. That is
great. Only thin g is that
I have the impression that this underzstanding was achived without
travel over Channel, at least we
at The FIVU achieved it working hard all last year since teh Hart
experiment provocation ( in which
squirell drew out redish tint out Hart building , well known since
August 2008 and teh first even publication
INVISIBLE LIGHT A DAY LATER IN THE TIMES). The other US guilty one is
California State University
physics lab. We could get them more!
Please keep writing. We need it but on time!

FIVU : books and THE REVOLUTION in the nano and quantum physics