FIVU: wellness all around

Data: 2009-11-03 13:28:35
Autor: Me
FIVU: wellness all around
Blend Gary Null’s Power Berry Blast into juice or water and drink in
the benefits
of a healthy variety of juiced tropical fruits and berries. Suggested
Use:
Mix 16.67 grams (1 scoop) of Power Berry Blast with 16 oz. of water or
juice.

This product contains soy and corn.

Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend of Camu Camu (organic), Aronia
Melanocarpa, Black Currant, Blackberry, Pomegranate Extract (w/Ellagic
Acid and Punicaligans), Blueberry, Strawberry, Hawaiian Noni,
Pineapple, Guava, Apple, Orange Juice, Raspberry, Mango, Mangosteen,
Goji, Açai (organic), Cupuacu, Black Soybean Hull Extract, Blue Corn
Meal, Tart Cherry, Cranberry Concentrate, Wild Bilberry (organic),
Green Tea Extract (90% Polyphenols), Watermelon Juice, Hawthorne Berry
Extract, Grape Skin, Grape Seed, Prune, Elderberry (organic), Citric
Acid, Natural Flavors, Beet Juice, Oat Bran, Cellulase, Pectinase,
Hemicellulase, Xylanase, Stevia Extract, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum,
Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide.

THANK YOU GARY

NOW WE KNOW WHICH JUCES WORLD WIDE ARE SELECTED BY EXPERT.
YET , WE GONG TO UNBLENFD YOU. HERE IS HOW AND WHY:

AT THE FIVU GYM AND CLUB WE CARE ABOUT TEH CLEAN BODY AND THHOUGHT AND
ABOUT THE CLEAN NEURO GROWTH. THE LAST OENE OCCURS WHEN THE CLEAN
POWER LINE TO THE BRAINB MAKES ITS IMPESSION. BLUEBERRY ARE  KNOWN FOR
PARTICIPATING IN TEH NEUROGENESES THAT WAY. OTHER BERRIES HAVE SIMILAR
IMPRESSION BUT THE INTENSE BLUE WITH PREVALD IN NEUROGENESES
( BUSHLAND DO, NOT SYNTETHIZE ANYTHING YET - THESE HAVE TO GROW
NATURALLY IN SUN AND BE SUBJECTED TO THE STATGES OFDF GROWTH TO TAKE
EFFECT).
CHERY BEATS ALL BUT DURING ITSE SEASON.

OTHERS YOU MUST HAVE TRIED AND ARE IMPRESSIVE. it could be that this
is greatest vtonic ever was.
I do specific cross conditioning of body and brain with the single
nutrients; so perhaps different purpose behind these uses.
Recomendation for the seletion of world wide juces seems unbeatable.

RASBERRIES ARE IMPESSIVE, ACAI AND GREEN TEE ( WHILE ORIGINAL BEING
BETTER OXIGENATOR)
BUT FOR ALL DIFFERENT BODY CYCLES. IF WE WANT TO MAKE NUTRITIONAL
IMPRESSION ON THE BODY CONSUMPTION HAS TO BE DELIBERATE AND UNBLENDED.
NOTE THAT SEASON AT WHICH THESE MATURE IS OF IMPORTANCE HOW IT IMPACTS
ON OUR BODY, NEURAL TISSUE AND MIND.

( we at the FIVU realized that at the time of practicing variety of
nano uses for liden, doung quai, and oregano
choco and others; they all have quality of retaining and cumulating
light energy according to season, that impacts the angle at which the
light is cumulated in herb or product and the location of growth ,
with water access and features being extremely important, perhaps more
important than the soil).

Now the special kick - the herbs grow in the superconducting bottle of
the field energy when they
have anough nono-run space and access to blue and black. We bragged
about it enought that
 NASAs that did not have vegies use pour metod now, so please feel
invited to test this too.

Thank you for all the ideas .

( I got a little misled on the oregano but got it now - needs
light and by far has a broadest draw on light in this part
of the world, untill we run to something more powerful).

AND LETS FAST DISPEL THAT TAMIFLU COMPULSION! IT IS SIMPLY UNCHECKED
AND MORE - WHAT ARE  THE MOTIVES IN:

1.ANNOUNCING THE EMERGENCY PREMATURELY

2. CORZINE USING IT AS THE "BLADE" ON THE CAMPAIN  TRAIL? ( there is
no evidence that
   compulsory use justified in any way; there is no regularity in the
associated evenst and
maybe there even are no events that lead to it; it could be genetic
manipulation of large populations;
AND THERE IS TOO MUCH SECRETCY ABOUT EXPOERIMENTING AND EXPERIMENTING
ILLEGALLY ON HUMANS.

( hackers disturbed and Corzine trying to catch this on heli screan
via window - what the
matter with the internet? Someone flies overe compulsively; that heli
i know from previous
attacks on me in several locations; it is not that me stopping
rational questioning will
stop the assaults on me and my sons with hostage of several years ( no
contacts;
no investigation, occasional NASA assaults ands threats every day ) -
it is rather the other way!)

FIVU: wellness all around