FIVU: zle wiadomosci dla technocatow; ludzie zwycieza i tak:))

Data: 2010-02-03 08:55:59
Autor: Me
FIVU: zle wiadomosci dla technocatow; ludzie zwycieza i tak:))
On Feb 3, 11:40 am, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
IT IS STILL FAR CRY FROM TEACHING/PROGRAMING OBAMA CHIPS SUBSTITUTE THE STOLEN ART OF THE ARMRIUCAN ART MUSEUM WITH AUTOMATED REPRODUCTIONS/. THE CURENT ONE ARE RECOGNIZIBLE AND NOTHING NEAR HUMAN PAINTING.

 TECHNOCVRATS? DO WE NEED THIS AT ALL, TO BEGIN WITH?
I SUGGEST THAT NOT  TECHNOCRATS BUT THE PEOPLE IN PHIOSOPHICAL ETHGICS
DEPARTMENTS ( THAT ARE TRUE)
TAKE ON EXPTRAP[OLATING WHAT TEWH EVENTS AS THIS WILL DO IN THE FUTURE
FEEDIONG BACK TO ETHICS ( METACONCEPT OF HUMAN AND NPOT THE ROBOT
FIRST).
NYT; Science:

If You Swat, Watch Out: Bees Remember Faces
Sign in to RecommendTwitter Sign In to E-Mail Print

By SINDYA N. BHANOO

Published: February 1, 2010
A honeybee brain has a million neurons, compared with the 100 billion
in a human brain. But, researchers report, bees can recognize faces,
and they even do it the same way we do.

Adrian Dyer
BUZZING The path of a bee as it learned the configuration of a human
face. Researchers found that bees could also distinguish one face from
another.

RSS Feed
Get Science News From The New York Times » Bees and humans both use a
technique called configural processing, piecing together the
components of a face — eyes, ears, nose and mouth — to form a
recognizable pattern, a team of researchers report in the Feb. 15
issue of The Journal of Experimental Biology.

THESE POOR WELL MENING BIOLOGISTS NEVER YET THOUGHT ABOUT METACONCEPTS
THAT APPLY TO THEIR WORK. MESSAGE IS THE SAME - DO NOT GET AUTHOMATIC
TECHNOCRAT WHILE SUSPENDING HUMAN THOUGHT.

HOW ABOUT MORE DISCUSSING ON THE ROLE OF HUMAN  IN ALL THESE NEW
TRICKS; I HAVE NOTICES THAT THE WAVE OF ENVIRONMENTAL / ECOLOGICAL
COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS BEGIMNS TOE XCLUDE HUMANS ON THE NATURE AND
OTHER TRAILD WHILE CALLING TO IMPROVE THEW ENVIRON. THAT IS A CLEAR
EVIDENCE HHOW WE HAVE NEGLEVCTED META WORK - TEH HUMA

THE HUMAN . I STILL HOPE, ON THSI LINE POSTED IT WITHOUT LETTING ME
EDIT OF FINISH THE SENTENCE ( this part would clearly be overeriding
the chip with the degree of anxiety in case whe what I write /
criticize is true; but chip get these indiosyncreatic similar
imnpuslsive interventions too - these respomd to signle word or very
simple sentence without seeing the whole)..
Seeing teh whole concept while simultaneusly we are doing the
synthetic conceptual work
is exclusively human feature and chips, most likely, will not get it
and, moreover, inless humans would develop low self appreciation -
will not let chips authomatize these functions . Bushland often thiks
otherwise and is in need of broader view on the issue not to make
mistakes or bias more. ANXIETY TRUN HIGHT HERE ONM HACKERS ( that
probably overinvest in chips) WHILE TEHSE MATTERS KIND OF OBVIEUS; BUT
BUSHLAND NEEDS MORE OPEN DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE LOMIT IN USE OF THECHNO
AND ASSOCIATED ETHICS ( human that is)

  ( problem with editing)

Thus, get NYT to publish more human specifiuc self concepts an d
wishfully how that one operates. In case of this article above 0 teh
meta refernce would include all possible extrapolations however
theoretical and hypothetical and, precisely, -  management from the
stand point of human all these anxieties ( that are good here!), ahead
of any failed authomatic operation on chips.

Lets agree ahed of chips that we are humans after all and will manage
chips and not the other way around. More here but exceedes this board
 capacity to process. See on NYT web.

BIG ATACK ON ME VIA SCREAN - CAN NOT EDIT! THAT BAD FOR THEM
TECHNOCRATS!

FIVU: zle wiadomosci dla technocatow; ludzie zwycieza i tak:))