FVU: nie tylko uzywanie liczb ujawnia bastawienia i iluzje

Data: 2009-05-04 07:45:07
Autor: Me
FVU: nie tylko uzywanie liczb ujawnia bastawienia i iluzje

NYT 5/4/2005
But one thing remains true: “People have a very weird perception of
large numbers,” he said. “If you have 2,000 cases of flu in a country
of 300 million, most people think they’re going to be one of the
2,000, not one of the 299,998,000.”

1.THIS ONE IS SIZE BIAS AND ILLUSION IN RELATION TO THE WHOLE

2. Equally powerful are biases of STRUCTURE over PROCESS

    one example pups oin me is that Bushland wants to naively writes
new bookd about me when i have enough books by me and about me; yet i
am a hostage of the Senate. Bushland dors not recognize that the firts
thing to do is release me from hostage to stop processual collisions.

I RECOGNIZE THE ENGINEERING BIASSES BETETR IN THIS AREA AS I  WAS
WORKING MORTE WITH PROCESSUAL ASPECTS IN MY LIFE ., BY MY OWN CHOSE
ALREDY AS A TEEN DID NOT WANT TO W3ORK JUST IN LAB OR WITH THE
MACHINES; thus all life i am exposing m,yslef, even practicimng
mathematics than to " processing" _ moving  things rather than
bautiful monuiment. That is a biass too.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN COLLEGES IS THAT STRACTURE STOCFK UP WAS
ENFORCED,EVEN THOUGH WE ALL TYE TIME RECOGNIZE THE AUTHORS BIASES OF
ALL SORT WE SKIP THIS ONE ON US. tHAT SI A SEVERE DEFICIT IN THE
MATATHEORY AND IN TEH AWARNES OF WHAT WE ARE DOING.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST REPRESSIONS THAT CALLS THE REVOLUTION  IN OWN
THINKING

Other funniest of all example is armor send againt the particles,
today in teh City of Washington in many places. THSI DEFICIT IS ALSOI
STRUCTURAL OVERGROWTH MIXES WITH PLAIN INDOLENCE, ALREDY REPRESNTED AT
THGE REVOLUTION AND IN TEH SENATE ( unlike the objective science there
and unlike the women causes - Hillary biasses elsewhere)

3. Bias of the seen over unseen is costing us even more radiculousnes
taht tank against the particle.

   ARMY HAS BECAME SO STAGNATING TAHT THE COMMUNICATION  IS
IMPOSSIBLE.
   THE OPERATIVES WITH THE B=VERY L,IMITED INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY WHERE
TOLD THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOPUT THE MATH ANY MORE ( THAT IS
ON THE LOW IUN THE usa EDUCXATION ALREADY) AND INSTALLED CHIPS. eRRORS
ARE IN USING THE FORMULAL ONLY ON WHAT THE PERSON INSTRUMSNT CAN SEE
AND IGNORING THE UINSEENJ PARTICLES AND PARTICLE EFFECTS.

 We have no chois ebut to call masive selkf education, being the chip
dependant or not to understand the developing situation, COMPLITELY
OPPOSITE WHAT THE EASY CHIP SOLUTION PROMIS IS ABOUT.

that promis was completely wrong. The Chipo operation has to be
connected to rthe center of the brain, soul of teh person or has
become the uncontrollable intruder; making hims to animal. This
problem wa sunderstood lastb summer, but since more errors made ( i am
not prevy to all but can se immediate results as chips are informing
me from  teh main fram e - primitive messages withou anty capacity to
asses the sitguation, usingh only what they see.

WE HAVE TO HAVE CONSCIENCE DEVELOPMENT FIRST BEFORE WE ARE ABLE TO
TAKE OBJECTIVE ADVANTAGE OF TEHN INFORMATION STGORING AND MAKING IT
AVAILABLE .

i SO NOT ASSES THE SPY ADVANTAGE; PERHAPS ALL AGENCIES DO ONBE BY ONE;
MISSONG THE CENTER OF THE ISSUE - WE NED GOOD UNDERTSNDING WHAT TEH
INJECTION OF TEHNCHIPS TO THE SOPCIATY AND NAV=IGATING HUMANS BY
EVOLUTIONARY M,UCH LOWER CHIPS DOES TO US SYSTEMICALY; WHAT HAPPENS TO
COMMUNITIESL; WHAT IMPACT ONB THE SECURITUY COMAND CXENTERS.

3. ERRORS IN DEDUCTICE REDUCTIONISM ALL TEH TIME - Noyt enough that
grad school do not have enough epistemiology and methodologvy with
logic and ethics ( all these are philosophy, as DR OF PHISLOSOPHY WAS
ORIGINALLY DESIGNED TO BE)

THAT WAS NEVER CONSIDERED YET. NSA WOULD HAVE ASSES TECHNO PIECES
(INCLUDING THE UNFORTUMNATE CHIPS )  FROM TH E STANDPOINT IOF THE CAN
KILLD ENEMY OIN THE SHORT NOTIVCE. THAT IS OF COURS EIS NOT ALL UISE
OF TEH TECHNOLOGY

SO WAHTA IS MISSIONG?

 ( CAN NOT CORRECT EDITING- HACKERS)
    ( army worry here on lien0 face it - army is notb intelectual
potentat and will not be solvving these biasses in sciences and
dylema; Army will stay consumer of the science that has to listen how
to transform teh know how and definitelly what to o with old machine)

( CHIP UPSET - CAN NOT GET PHILOSOPHY , THATTHEY ALL KNEW BEFORE BUT
IGNORED AN DISTORTED ; EVEN DR MURRAY WAS SELLING CRAP ABOUT ENGINEERS
NOT EVEN NEEDING PHILOSOPHY A FEE MONTHS AGO- HE IS NOT STIPID BUT
BIASED)

4. LINEAR VERSUS SPHERIC; FORVARD VERSUS 4 DIRECTIONS - A BIG PROBLEM
INMATHEMATICS THAT DOES NOT HAVE META THEORY ABOUT IT ETHIDER AND
KEEPS AS SQUZING IN THE WRONG BOX, FUNCTIONS AND CREATES PARADOPXES
NOT THE MODELS FOR LIFE.
   This one is better understood now, but needs lots of
publications.NEARLY ALL FUNCTIONS IN PHYSICS NINCLUDIN G THE QUANTUM
THAT  NEVER IS LINEAR BIUT CAN BE ANSTRACTELY ONLY REDUCED TO IT, are
expressed as liniear functiosn. How isn teh Enginieer that operates
clime today is to enter the computer programnm and formulate balance
of operating particles. We do not have such match and physics yet; so
what scientists dpoes - invent tehse interventions by trail and eroor.

WE DO NOTNEED BUSHLAND DEMOPNTRATIUON AS SCIENTIS ATHT BUSHLAND
SHOPUDL HAVE KLN OWN IT ( in the scienec that can rtelate to teh
problem as presented here by busland " logically use of 'should"
end when we realize that we are here as "shouild be -m taht si teh end
of thsi paradox. Ellis wanna be bigegr than is got thsi obe right in
psychology, but applie to all engineering that is less saavy about
thes illusions in thinking)

  (  I am sending thsi as is as i can noty win the hackers and other
limits so scientists decifer these and start pre- revolutionary
changes)

FVU: nie tylko uzywanie liczb ujawnia bastawienia i iluzje