Fascist softly USA

Data: 2010-07-16 07:12:50
Autor: Me
Fascist softly USA

"In The News
Oil Spill
Elena Kagan

Bush Aide Says Some C.I.A. Methods Unauthorized
By "

REST THEY HAVE COPY RIGHTS FOR IN THE BIGGEST USA DAILY
AND THAT IS HOW THEY GOT TO BLOCK IT HERE. YOU MIGHT STILL GET IT IN
ELECTRONIC VERSION OF NYT. THIS ONE IS FROM THE C SPAN MEDIA REROURCES
TAHT LET YOU READ THE NEWS , ONLY LATELLY.

IMMEDIATE ISSUES:
1. CIA IS NOT EVEN CONTROLLED BY THE USA - DOES NOT SUBMIT THE BIUDGET
FOR THE SENATE APPROVAL;

 ( I am told that they put in the disk in the accountant computer and
hack it ; take it from there; I saw tehse done in Washington DC - what
taht was i was told; I saw some like that at my work; or they orde job
manual accounting; or they have accountants on contract only- not
regularly employed just to do payroll)

2. Bush has enough time.

Fascist softly USA