Find Women Seeking Men Near me | Date a German Girls for Sex

Data: 2020-10-05 07:29:31
Autor: ameliewhite12111
Find Women Seeking Men Near me | Date a German Girls for Sex
My profile
First name Monica
About 61-year-old woman
Civil status Single
Appearance 5'7" (170 cm), Pretty good
hazelnut eyes, blond hair
Lives in Victor
Ontario County
New York, United States

looking for A man
I am here for Love, Friendship
Registration date

 Yesterday
Last visit Today
Status Online 1 hour ago
 Monica1958's photo
I like to have FUN!! I love live music, dancing, hiking, live theater, travel... I also love to try new things my partner may like. I am also very family oriented and hope to find someone who is like-minded.

A little more about me

Have kids
I have children, but they are adults and independent
Want kids
I am undecided
Smoking
I have never smoked!
Alcohol
On special occasions
Drugs
Not for me nor my partner
Occupation
Other
Has a webcam
Yes
Activities and leisure

BadmintonWalking in the woodsSocial cafeCardioCinemaConcertsDancingExhibitionsgolfCard GamesReadingMeditationMassagesMuseumsMusicPokerTheater
Musical tastes

BluesCountryFolkFunkGospelLatin musicPopReggaeRetroRockSoul
TOP 5 qualities

FriendlyCalmTrustworthyPatientSense of humor
Mail settings

To send a message to Monica1958, you must :

Be a man
Be between 44 and 75 years old
Reside in one of these countries: United States

Find Women Seeking Men Near me | Date a German Girls for Sex