For some is already too late to check Who is B. Obama

Data: 2009-12-01 12:08:31
Autor: Me
For some is already too late to check Who is B. Obama

On U Tube and in the other media. He just attacked me with the
satellite based electroshock like reaction at side of my head.

I did not know anything about systematic controntation - I seem to be
the only one getting
to know how damngeroius teh trend is to load more on Barack Obama.

I see him as a human being that apparently got "robitic" long before
we got any hint of it.

This is dangerous for our country to ignore how Obama is naviagated
and how he takes on
the agenda he will never deliver to America, but collects wealth and
undeserved prises ( the
issue of money transfer to Nigier and Kenya long before he became
president is now established)

Why did he do that? I also know that he lived there ( in several
countries of Africa and in Poland)
 from the independent sources: I am a witness.

For some is already too late to check Who is B. Obama