From the RIVER LINE (2) : Who got and who lost the inetrface.

Data: 2010-03-03 11:50:51
Autor: Me
From the RIVER LINE (2) : Who got and who lost the inetrface.

NO SCIENCE CONVENTION YEASTERDAY MISSED THE ECOLOGICAL TRAIN.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR THE SCIENTISTS?

IN VERY GENERAL TERMS THEY ARE:

1. BREAKING THE BIASSES ON HOW MUCH DEPENDS
ON THE MECHANICAL FORCE AND OBSERVING NANO PROCESSES IN THE MAKING.

2. ADMIRING NATURE TRANSFORMATIONS AS WE LOOK AT IT - NANO PROCESS
SPEEDS IS ; OTHERWISE WE TREAT THE NATURE AS THE GROWING CHILDREN ( AT
BEST) - DO NOT NOTICE IT ALL.

3. LEARNING COMMUNITY BENEFITS FIRST, AS .. TEH COMMUNITY WILL
ULTIMATELLY CARRY OUT THE BACKROUND OF TEH SCIENCE UPGRADE ( THE PAST
DUE REVOLUTION IN VIEWING THE SCIENCE RELATIOSNHIPS THAT WERE
NEGLECTED OR DISTORTED
( HALLO, RETIRED FROM PARADIGM ( the Bushland rodcasts)PROFESSOR KUHN
- it is a community, Kuhn, as you really said it first, that carries
out the paradoigm change backround and community will gauge you well
this time - I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE BUT THE RUTGERS SOCIAL
SCIENCE AT CAMDEN CLAIMS NOW ONLY, THAT KUHN CHANGED HIS OWN MIND
ONLY, ABOUT THE REVOLUTION THAT IS - I AM BUSY WORKING IT ALL AND DO
NOT WORRY ABOUT THE REST)

  There is los of news on what communities on the trail of the River
Line train did alredy; it is a lot. ( SECRET - THAT BENEFITS SCIENCE
REVOLUTIONISTS AND THE REST)

4. Single questions get easily answered since nature is very
responsive; long list later; sample : how is the graunudhog realluy
made; when the grass becomes nanonized cleaning device not 'scared' of
any military rays.

5. Living display for the yeasterday to surely be in - like the "OLD
METAL MUSEUM" seen right from the train
and todays new each days kiks: sample only - how to popwer own
progressive glasses, before the quacks already on the
Line be charging a lot; taht si available to the smart multitasking
scientists serving self well, too.

6. Lets not forget ecological clean up from self up - it is doing well
too; finding out small tips how to clean the garden is easy for the
scientists looking at the sides of the rail - people already do it
well ( while community fast upgrades hiding how it was, by now). The
annemnieties getting more and more ready while already using the
misterious display of lights and sounds
does the favour to the train that respond to these.
Children know that is a magic, but we all need to realize and share
more how does that occcur and where else the goodness of light and
sound can be applied fo the benefit of us and the environ.

7. and much much more; let mention grasshoper shape nanonized plane
that 'hoppes" well while grasnover does not
here; that plane is the bionic devioce that might be more pracitical
for the lot grade safety watch when any new
events with powering space ships will be approved
( legislature took charge for now). hopping might even be balancing
device when ship is losing any power ( ships do not on a whole, but
making ships as educational process first might;
or might not; one time we did in fact 'grashopper' already).
It is fun to watch too; Objects that are nanoi-nized are perhaps mose
sensative to teh lkight in our eyes and can help to power the glasses
on the interfase.
  ( I am brooding not to say who lost the interface on the RL)

From the RIVER LINE (2) : Who got and who lost the inetrface.