GDYBY TO BYLA PROBA NEGOCJACJI : A CZY JEST?

Data: 2009-05-27 08:49:41
Autor: Me
GDYBY TO BYLA PROBA NEGOCJACJI : A CZY JEST?
On May 23, 10:44 am, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

1. Unemplyment is insurence payed by employer that last 6 months only
to 6 months extension on federal program if there is such ( none
now; but i am alredy 5 years away from eligibility

   NONSENSE - IS THREATNING ME HERE : 6)

unemployment does not take away ability to sign papers? WhAT IS WRONG
WITH PRESDIENT?

UNEMPLOYMENT MEANS THAT I AM READY FOR WI]ORK WHICH IA MA AND  I DO
WORK - BILLS ARE HALTED; I WORK NOW AS SELF EMPLOYED, WITH NO EMPLYES
ONLY ASSOCIATES,M AND CLIENTS TAHT DO NOT PAY BILLS; THUS I CAN NOT
CARRY UNEPLYMENT INSURENCE

2. UNEMPLYMENT WOULD NEVER MEAN THAT YOU CAN DISPOSE MY SIGNITURES TO
CONFORM
 TO LEGALITY AS IT IS A STATE OF BEING READY TO WORK; IT IS NOT
DISABILITY;
I W SNEVER APPROVED FOR ANY DISSABILITY WHEN FORCED FOR QUALIFYING
EXAMINATION 3 TIMES; AS YOU CAN PERHAPS UNDERSTAND - I AM HIGHT
FUNCTIONING WITH NO PHYSIOCAL DEFENCT EITHER.

  NOONE IS AUTHORIZED TO US EMY SINITURES; I WOULD HAVE TO ISSEU
AUTHORIZATION AND I DO NOT AS I AM ELIGIBLE TO DO ANYTHING NEEDED
MYSLEF AS YOU JUST SAID ANYWAY.

STOP ABUSING OUR LAWS.

YOU COULD DENY MY GRAND REQUDST FOR FINANIOCING THE UNIVERSITY. DENY!

THAT IS CIVIL UNIVERSITY M- NOT ANY INTELLIGENT MOLLS AND  ABUSERS
THAT ATTACKED MY BODY FOR SO LONG - TAHT SI ALSO IN OUR CONSTITUTION
THAT YOU8 HAVE TO STOP PHYSIOCAL ATTACKS ON ME.

  i LOUDLY DENIED JURISDICTION OF C IA AND WILL UPHOLD THAT;M I WAS
NEVER IN ARMY

I HAVE LEGAL GROUNDS TO DENY ALL THIS PLYS - HOW IS POHILOSOPHY TO BE
ONLY COVERED BY
INTELLIGENCE . ARE YOIU FEELING WELL?
MY BACK PAY PLEASE.

  ( ARE YOU YOURSELF OK TODAY?)

Someone came on line , did nlt introduced self; looked more competent
than usullay and said taht barack can take me hostage and make
whatever off
( while i was saying that this is contradiction as the Prrsesident
only can decide himself when to return from disability and that is
written to te statues already and well writen in the press of the
time; so tought lack, if the ree is a proper procedure); that someone
also held the view that barcak is in troiuble over stealing my
libraries or unacvailing them and all otehr products of my own work;
that is interesting - if that someone advised Presient, shoudl have
already issued a check and return stolen passport for visiting my
works in amsterdam and paris, amon=gst the smal stops on teh way in
NY
and Philli ( God forgot only tate galery; and teh small french at the
Museum of American Art. that was so late that i got that message. i
do
not know what to make of it.
 ( HACKERS)
today however i was attacked by the satellite  trace any time I looked
at the
book titles; also was again interfered in raeding books - could be
Obama lying taht i can only read my own books AS NOT DYNYING ACCESS
TI
MY OWN WORK. HALLO I HAVE SO MUCH WORK
DONE IN MY LIFE THAT IS NOT  ENOUGH LIFE TIME LEFT TO GO OVER, YOU
SMARTY.

GDYBY TO BYLA PROBA NEGOCJACJI : A CZY JEST?