GDZIE SA POLACY ?

Data: 2011-09-27 14:35:28
Autor: AC
GDZIE SA POLACY ?
 I GDZIE ICH NIE MA - W KALINIGRADZIE. A GDZIE WYJECHALI POTOMKOWIE
Z POLSKIEJ WSCHODNIEJ PRUSKIEJ POLSKI ( O ILE CZOLGI ICH
NIE ZMIAZDZYLY W 1945).

  KALINIGRAD TO KROLEWIEC; A JEDWABNE TO NIE TENNEBERG . ( TRZEBA TO
SPRAWDZAC BO MIESZAJA INFORMACJE NAWET HISTORYKOW; NIE WIEM CZEMY IPN
NIE WIEDZIE W TYCH SPRAWACH  MOZE NIE ZNA MOICH INFORMACJI JESZCZE)

   GORACO W LATACH 80 TYCH A CO ROBI TAM PUTIN? ( NIE KOGE SIE W PELNI
ZORIENTOWAC)

Kaliningrad Journal; Is the City, Eerily, Acquiring a German
Accent ...
For half a century, Kaliningrad had no past. It was captured by the
Red Army in 1945 and held as war booty: the city's 700-year history
as ...
April 22, 1994 - By CELESTINE BOHLEN, - Foreign Desk

 .Kaliningrad's 750th anniversary
KALININGRAD, Russia — Russia reaffirmed its commitment to Kaliningrad
Saturday, as President Vladimir Putin marked the 750 years since
the ...
July 3, 2005

 .Russian Protests Seeking Ouster of Putin Fall Short
KALININGRAD, Russia — Russians held relatively small demonstrations
across the country on Saturday to call for the ouster of Prime
Minister ...

March 21, 2010 - By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ and CLIFFORD J. LEVY - World /
Europe
 .Officials Visit Russian City Amid Protests
MOSCOW — Russian officials this week have been shuttling between
Moscow and Kaliningrad, where antigovernment protests over the ...

February 3, 2010 - By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ - International / Europe
 .Kaliningrad Journal - A Russian City Digs Up Its Past and Finds ...
Kaliningrad, like all of Russia, is coming to terms with history after
the end of the Soviet Union.
August 13, 2002

 .Kaliningrad Journal; A Russian City Digs Up Its Past and Finds ...
Avenir P. Ovsyanov was only 20 but can still recount in exacting
detail how in 1957 he helped destroy this city's German soul.Following
orders ...
August 13, 2002 - By STEVEN LEE MYERS - Foreign Desk
WHY FASCISTSBE DETROYING GERMAN SOUL? LIE,  OF COURSE!

ZAPEWNE STLUMIONO TO; I SLYSZE ZE MIASTO ZOSTALO ZAMKNIETE MILITARNIE.

Russian Protests Seeking Ouster of Putin Fall Short
By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ and CLIFFORD J. LEVY
Published: March 20, 2010
Recommend
Twitter
Linkedin

Sign In to E-Mail

Print

Reprints

Share
Close
DiggMySpaceRedditTumblrPermalink. .KALININGRAD, Russia — Russians held
relatively small demonstrations across the country on Saturday to call
for the ouster of Prime Minister Vladimir V. Putin, seeking to
mobilize discontent over a faltering economy, rising prices and
government officials perceived as unresponsive to average people.

Enlarge This Image

Yuri Maltsev/Reuters
Opponents of the Russian government rallied in Vladivostok on Saturday
as part of a day of demonstrations across the country.
Organizers, after weeks of appealing for support for a “Day of Anger,”
had hoped to bring out tens of thousands of protesters from
Vladivostok on the Pacific coast all the way to Kaliningrad, here on
the Baltic Sea. But turnout fell short of their predictions.

“This country is one of the richest in the world, and people here live
in poverty,” said Nikolai Gritsayev, 41, a government worker in
Kaliningrad who was one of several hundred people to turn out here. He
said his salary had been sharply cut recently.

The Kremlin clamped down by using security services to put pressure on
opposition groups and by offering minor concessions. In several
cities, including Kaliningrad and Moscow, the authorities refused to
allow protests in central locations, though people still tried.

State media gave little or no attention, and the Kremlin publicly
ignored the protests. Two mainstream opposition parties, considered to
be under Kremlin control, did not take part.

Russia has fared poorly in the financial crisis, and polls show that
people are worried about unemployment and their ability to make ends
meet. Even so, it does not appear that there is widespread backing for
the ouster of Mr. Putin and his protégé, President Dmitri A. Medvedev.
They remain somewhat insulated as dissatisfaction has focused on
regional officials, who are typically appointed by the Kremlin.

Mr. Putin’s governing political party dominated regional elections
this month, though it did suffer setbacks that could indicate
displeasure on the economy.

Here in Kaliningrad, a Russian enclave between Lithuania and Poland
that is geographically separate from the rest of the country,
organizers had wanted to repeat their success of late January, when
they amassed several thousand people in a protest against tax
increases, cuts in social programs and utility costs.

The January demonstration in Kaliningrad seemed to surprise the
Kremlin and regional leadership. The turnout suggested it might set
off a nationwide antigovernment movement.

But opposition groups here have since fragmented, and a prominent one,
Solidarity, canceled the Kaliningrad protest, saying that it feared
violence.

Still, several hundred people gathered on a rain-soaked central square
and demanded the resignation of the regional governor, Grigory Boos,
who was appointed by the Kremlin.

“The authorities are scared of real protests,” said Svetlana
Pogorelskaya, an opposition leader. “But there will be more protests
and they will be larger and more intense. Here in Kaliningrad, we live
in Europe. We are Europeans. Why should we live like slaves?”

Unlike in other cities, the police in Kaliningrad did not try to
disperse or arrest protesters.

But at a news conference on Saturday afternoon, Mr. Boos accused
protesters of refusing to meet for “substantive talks.”

“When your feelings are manifested in such a public way, it says
something about how cultured someone is,” he said.

In Moscow, city officials did not permit a coalition of opposition
groups to conduct a demonstration on Pushkin Square, a central
intersection. As is often the case, the groups announced that they
would hold it anyway.

Only a few hundred protesters turned out, and they were greeted by
numerous police officers and journalists.

“We are doing this in accordance with the law,” said Sergey Udaltsov,
a protest leader. “We do not fear anything. According to the
Constitution, we have the right to be here to carry out our protest.
Anything else is a gross violation. We appeal to the police to not
prevent our march from occurring.”

Mr. Udaltsov then tried to enter a section of the square that was
blocked by police officers, who immediately detained him, dragging him
to a police bus. His colleagues shouted, “Shame!”

Others soon followed. The police arrested a few dozen people before
the rally dispersed.

Michael Schwirtz reported from Kaliningrad, Russia, and Clifford J.
Levy from Moscow.

A version of this article appeared in print on March 21, 2010, on page
A12 of the New York edition.." NOWOSC ABY NIE MYSLEC ZE ARTYKOW
WPISANY DO WRCHIWUM  - PROSZE TO WPISAC DO OSIAGNIEC 'TENNEBERG 3'

GDZIE SA POLACY ?