GOT FUCKED? DigiWX FUCKED??

Data: 2013-05-08 15:54:31
Autor: Dave U. Random
GOT FUCKED? DigiWX FUCKED??
With a customer dissatisfaction rate approaching 25% (that's nearly  one out of every 4 buyers), here's what Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS owners are saying.... Libby (S59) airport manager Keith Kinden: It's a piece of SHIT! Cross Keys (17N) airport manager Hank Ostrosky: DigiWx is completely  unreliable; reported winds are always wrong! Collegedale (3M3) airport manager Chris Swain: 100% POOP! Eureka (88M) airport manager Craig Eaton: Nobody likes it! Greenville (GRE) airport manager Troy Walker: Prefer the Vaisala AWOS! Central Jersey (47N) airport manager Greg Burchette: Getting a service  response from Belfort is rare; getting a service fix is impossible! Belfast Municipal (KBST) airport manager Thomas Kittredge: The DigiWx  system has been down for months; we're seeking a replacement AWOS! Ravalli County (6S5) airport manager Page Gough: The wind and temp  info is only advisory; it is not FAA certified weather data! General Dewitt Spain (M01) airport manager Walter Cathey: If we had a  do over again, we wouldn't buy Belfort Instruments DigiWx AWOS Johnson County (6A4) airport manager James Johnson: No one trusts the  weather data reported from the DigiWx! Coral Creek (FA54) airport manager Lawrence DeAndrade: We're  embarrassed to admit that we have one of these systems! Hyde Field (W32) airport manager Stan Fetter: Most pilots prefer to  tune-in the SuperAWOS about a mile away at Potomac Airpark (KVKX)! Oceana County (C04) airport manager Curt Lohman: I hope no other  airport makes the same mistake we did in putting this DigiWx on our  airfield! Edgard G. Obie (S71) airport manager Edgar Obie, Jr: These things are  planted like weeds all over Montana. Its not a pretty picture! Vandalia Municipal (KVLA) airport manager Chad Feldpouch: The data  spewed from DigiWx (when its working) is always suspect! Fort Benton (79S) airport manager George Carver: We desperately want a  SuperAWOS because the DigiWx doesn't measure up! William T Piper Memorial (KLHV) airport manager Edward Watson:  Everytime I flush the toilet, I think of DigiWx! Brunswick Executive (KBXM) airport manager: I'm still scratching my  head wondering why we bought this pile of shit! Rio Vista Municipal (O88) airport manager John Andoh: They should have  a picture of DigiWx next to the word "doodee" in the dictionary! Ocean City Municipal (26N) airport manager William Colangelo: We  bought one of the first ones; I wish I could buy a Vaisala now! Garnett Municipal (K68) airport manager Gary Ecclefield: My advice to  any airport considering a DigiWx: Run, don't walk, from Belfort AWOS! Driggs Reed Memorial (KDIJ) airport manager Tom Hunter: We stopped  using DigiWx years ago; it was a faulty untrustworthy AWOS! Ingersoll Canton (KCTK) airport manager John Johnson: "I don't know of  a single pilot who likes the DigiWx system! Alexander Municipal (E80) airport manager Robert Uecker: No one uses  this crappy system anymore! Princeton (39N) airport manager Ken Nierenberg: The state bought this  piece of shit for us and we're not happy about it! Lee (KANP) airport manager Van Lee: We demoed the DigiWx and didn't  like it so we bought the SuperAWOS instead! Red Lodge (KRED) airport manager John Ladvala: If you want a DigiWx,  please come take ours! Sandia Airpark (1N1) airport manager Tina Chapa: Belfort's owner Bruce  R. Robinson tried to shove one of these Digi systems down our throats. Buy DigiWx and you'll have Digi-SHIT just like it reads all over the  internet! And don't forget to read about the Meadow Lake Airport AWOS Fiasco at: http://www.complaints.com/2012/january/12/Belfort_DigiWx_AWOS_Fiasco_26
2836.htm Belfort's BIGGIST LIAR at: http://tinyurl.com/markwdecker For even more: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=digiwx+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=digiwx+awos+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+digiwx+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+digiwx+awos+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+digiwx+awos+s
hit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+digiwx+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+shit

GOT FUCKED? DigiWX FUCKED??