Gdzie jest rewolucja Obamy?

Data: 2011-04-05 07:25:34
Autor: .
Gdzie jest rewolucja Obamy?

"►Obamageddon: Signs That Obama's Great Depression Has Begun ...Mar
29, 2011 ... If you've been paying attention to the news, several
ominous signs have appeared that foretell economic disaster. ...we are
entering Obama's ...
www.independentpoliticalreport.com/.../obamageddon-signs-that-obamas-
great-depression-has-begun/ - Cached"

"OBAMA AND REVOLUTION"

Showing 1 - 16 of 258 Results  Choose a   Department
 to enable sorting
Choose a Department to enable sorting

1. The Obama Revolution by Alan Kennedy-Shaffer (Paperback - Mar 1,
2009)
Buy new: $12.95 $11.01

2 new from $11.01 20 used from $1.07

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available
(8)Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Excerpt - Page 3: "... The Obama reVOlUtIOn Laden through the
mountains of Afghanistan. Al Qaeda sought refuge ..."
 Surprise me! See a random page in this book.

Books: See all 59 items

2. {THE OBAMA REVOLUTION} BY Kennedy-Shaffer, Alan (Author )The Obama
Revolution(Paperback) by Alan Kennedy-Shaffer (Paperback - Mar 1,
2009)
1 new from $12.95

Books: See all 59 items

3. Barack Obama's Inaugural Address by Barack Obama (Kindle Edition -
Jan 22, 2009) - Kindle eBook
Buy: $1.00

Auto-delivered wirelessly
Books: See all 59 items

4. INSPIRE A NATION: Barack Obama's Most Electrifying Speeches from
Day One of His Campaign Through His Inauguration (2009 edition) by
Barack Obama (Paperback - Jan 21, 2009)
Buy new: $17.99

5 new from $17.99 7 used from $9.00

Get it by Wednesday, Apr 6 if you order in the next 3 hours and choose
one-day shipping.
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Excerpt - Page 187: "... BARACK OBAMA 187 Revolution was - and remains
- an ongoing struggle "in the ..."
 Surprise me! See a random page in this book.

Books: See all 59 items

5. The SARAH PALIN ROGUE REVOLUTION: Taking AMERICA BY STORM (Volume
1) by Tony Reynolds (Paperback - Aug 10, 2010)
Buy new: $9.99

8 new from $9.97

Get it by Wednesday, Apr 6 if you order in the next 3 hours and choose
one-day shipping.
(2)Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
Books: See all 59 items

6. Obama: Our National Nightmare by Nelson Anderson (Paperback - Dec
6, 2010)
Buy new: $14.99

9 new from $12.65 2 used from $14.87

Get it by Wednesday, Apr 6 if you order in the next 3 hours and choose
one-day shipping."

AND SO ON - HE MEANT IT - JUST THAT PART DID NOT PICK UP< SO NOW WAS
ALREADY DEPRESSED! ( hallo - he depresses but our country!)

Gdzie jest rewolucja Obamy?