Get the rest right, in Polish State in USA ( part of Ohio, PA and NY Sates)

Data: 2010-09-29 07:49:16
Autor: Me
Get the rest right, in Polish State in USA ( part of Ohio, PA and NY Sates)
  About bancrupting the world organisation and Business : Orbis: in
Warsaw.

On Sep 29, 4:29 am, muto2100 <maniek...@gazeta.pl> wrote:
http://www.sfora.pl/Upadlo-biuro-podrozy-Orbis-a24694

Really; Sell the franchises. nevertheless; That court must be
'kangooro'

Put higt insurence if banks collapse ( that is the possibility they
play since 2004 Democratic Convention in NY ( they backed up - and we
know how;
they did not lose all taht investment to 'restructure the all economy,
there is; probability 1% sets them off too).

and to a new State of Poland  ( the reparations for all the cheats
( in USA)
 from Up state NY North along the St Lawrence River, sweeping at least
5 large Universities and our new.

Travel is on there; and you must have fast expertise in the
stakeholders
that  nobody knows as you do. If they did not pronouce bancrupocy
today;
I meen - did not initiate - that is it.

The transition only point is Philadelphia, PA with new Polish
Consulate ( but have  to check if there is no misrepresentation as
Specter used the fake,
just liek in Kroleviec; Specter's 'polish; impersonations - Boy
Zelenski, Zelenski - the same fascist on Kroleviewc in war time;
Lensky and others)

The Fed lovers already threw at Phili all the federal dollars they can
control with and that is a lot. Some further Bloom - berging like that
was stopped;
The violence on TV  is basicaly made up - you can sleep in all teh
parks, in case ( they do notg want Mexicans, the educated one, taht do
several similar things very well). Implied - the federal dollars  thet
flew into the St. Lawrence Valey, NY and Ohio, overnight ( see how
many stupid grands compete over the space that is not even populated
yet, unless the students and developers
made noise) we use in 2 ways, but where it applies - fast invest in
industrial capital that they can not control; or do the collaterals
will on so caled Judge escrow account ( he can have it on his soon
exit). We never do any private jails and to many nursing homes, no
matter what
Tomey ( the senator, too) say too. All work anyway.

( If I mean by "we" Polish State or American only, while on the
Commiteee for the forming the new state, they do not know; I am not
foremaly Polish - I was granted Consulat Polish citisen privelege in
the commi time as they had the dipute that they can not finish, /WITH
THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF CIA AND BOTH MILITARIES, AS I WAS TRANSPORTED
VIA THAT FAMOUS MILITARY AIRPORT IN  POMERANIA/ unless we do; that was
meant temporary until is revealed taht I was a USA elected Presidient
what tehy tried to incom,pletely obfuscate, in which case I have
returned the consulate pasport long ago - they attacked me in the
White House a few days after Geneva Convention and froze making me
small, but I grew all over several times;  They jitter each  time on
the anniversary of my formal return with the proper legal notice on
2/20/2008).

( Some senators there that were never elecetd have the biggest mouth;
but that does not catch Tomey - he gets as naive as he can who holds
these private millitary hospitals there and for what and misreads the
patients rights even if he means well, OR IS ALLREADY BOUGHT).
HUMANITARIAN ACTION  MIGHT DO THERE NOT TOMEY.)

  ( these specifics needed for planning, at least November 11 will be
the turing
point but we need to travel earlier; I do not mind Americans getting
it right either; actualy - this release will be wrecked more by
Americans than buy Poles, but that is tye boost for you)

   ( here - they threten to kill me, but I live their noinsense since
1998; the one
that gets socially killed now is them , fascists)

Walk the trail from Phili up where we are, checking the industrial and
ecomonical , farming tricks included, on the way, as they did the same
with rural Pennsylavania already )

I mean they have too much money for controlling the wrong thing; while
the money is only a 'facility' and can evern disseaper on you/ them;
this one is over the last week so we stop and do not stop there at the
same time; while we are not - decided fast - to much risk for
continuing the military kidnappings there and illegal brain
experiments by fascists) we take with us treh right side of their
idea, leaving Sosted there but not his Ania ( youth like that
 has to take turnes).

 ( they even tried that on the kidnapped Polish goverment members,
although
I can not claim that i know all detailds I know who and how brought
them down
 from the sky by NASA and more or less what they injuries they hads to
overcome ; but they did)

Get the rest right.

Get the rest right, in Polish State in USA ( part of Ohio, PA and NY Sates)