Goraco

Data: 2009-03-08 13:30:50
Autor: Me
Goraco
Protest the IMF and World Bank! Washington DC
Submitted by Anonymous on February 9, 2009 - 3:35pm.

    * Local
    * Protests/Political Actions

Date/Time:
Friday, April 24, 2009 - 9:00am - Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 9:00pm
Location(s)
capital city of the US
downtown DC Various events, venues, and locales
Washington, DC
United States
See map: Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, MapQuest
Save the Date! April 24-26, 2009, Washington DC

Breaking the Bank: As Neoliberalism Comes Crashing Down, Institutions
that caused the mess should go with it!

The World Bank and IMF will be holding their annual joint Spring
Meetings April 24-26 in Washington DC. As they try to save themselves
from the global financial crisis that their neoliberal policies
brought us, we know better than to let them have all the fun without
us. Join Global Justice Action to oppose these institutions, resist
the dominant global order, and show that a better world is possible,
free from neoliberalism, capitalism, and imperialism.

Data: 2009-03-08 21:42:09
Autor: jadrys
Goraco
Me pisze:

You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

--
Linuks to system dla my艣l膮cych u偶ytkownik贸w..    Ja

A Debian jest pierwszym sekretarzem tego
systemu...   R贸wnie偶 ja

Data: 2009-03-09 10:23:54
Autor: Vic
Goraco
jadrys wrote:
You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

C贸偶 za oryginalna sk艂adnia, Jadrysiu...

--
Vic

"Diabel nie spi. Z byle kim."
S.J. Lec

Data: 2009-03-09 11:00:21
Autor: jadrys
Goraco
Vic pisze:
jadrys wrote:
You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

C贸偶 za oryginalna sk艂adnia, Jadrysiu...

Ano tak to jest - znam kilkana艣cie j臋zyk贸w, w mowie w czytaniu, ale biegle 偶adnego.. Ksi膮偶ki nie napisa艂bym w 偶adnym. Problem w艂a艣nie z cholern膮 sk艂adni膮..(my艣lenie po polsku, pisanie w innym j臋zyku)..

Data: 2009-03-09 11:30:14
Autor: ColgatesBilly
Goraco

"Vic" <bjorgul@o2.pl> wrote in message news:gp2nnp$dut$1mx1.internetia.pl...
jadrys wrote:
You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

C贸偶 za oryginalna sk艂adnia, Jadrysiu...

Fakt  ( ale juz nie chcialem zniechecac bratniemu rodakowi)

You`re (start)  getting on my nerves... ( GB: me nerves ;)

PS US: You fucking piss me off

Kolo

Data: 2009-03-09 11:05:37
Autor: jadrys
Goraco

jadrys wrote:
You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

C贸偶 za oryginalna sk艂adnia, Jadrysiu...

Fakt  ( ale juz nie chcialem zniechecac bratniemu rodakowi)

You`re (start)  getting on my nerves... ( GB: me nerves ;)

PS US: You fucking piss me off

Kolo

Nie przejmuj si臋 Billy.. Doskonale zdaje sobie spraw臋 z swoich niedoskona艂o艣ci lingwistycznych..

Data: 2009-03-09 12:59:11
Autor: ColgatesBilly
Goraco

jadrys wrote:
You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

C贸偶 za oryginalna sk艂adnia, Jadrysiu...

Fakt  ( ale juz nie chcialem zniechecac bratniemu rodakowi)

You`re (start)  getting on my nerves... ( GB: me nerves ;)

PS US: You fucking piss me off

Kolo

Nie przejmuj si臋 Billy.. Doskonale zdaje sobie spraw臋 z swoich niedoskona艂o艣ci lingwistycznych..

Take it easy, man!
We knew exactly what you meant.
The message got through, anyway  ;)

P-Kol

Data: 2009-03-09 12:19:09
Autor: jadrys
Goraco

jadrys wrote:
You begin me acting on nerves.. idiot

C贸偶 za oryginalna sk艂adnia, Jadrysiu...

Fakt  ( ale juz nie chcialem zniechecac bratniemu rodakowi)

You`re (start)  getting on my nerves... ( GB: me nerves ;)

PS US: You fucking piss me off

Kolo

Nie przejmuj si臋 Billy.. Doskonale zdaje sobie spraw臋 z swoich niedoskona艂o艣ci lingwistycznych..

Take it easy, man!
We knew exactly what you meant.
The message got through, anyway  ;)

P-Kol
I think also that he understood Me about what it walks..

Data: 2009-03-09 12:50:30
Autor: Vic
Goraco
jadrys wrote:
I think also that he understood Me about what it walks..

Yhy, oraz I will pay from the mountain, a nast臋pnie I'll cut you a not bad number :)
Brrrr

--
Vic

"Diabel nie spi. Z byle kim."
S.J. Lec

Data: 2009-03-09 14:16:57
Autor: jadrys
Goraco
Vic pisze:
jadrys wrote:
I think also that he understood Me about what it walks..

Yhy, oraz I will pay from the mountain, a nast臋pnie I'll cut you a not bad number :)
Brrrr

"Yhy", what this is?? I do not know.. :-P

Data: 2009-03-09 17:05:00
Autor: ColgatesBilly
Goraco

"Vic" <bjorgul@o2.pl> wrote in message news:gp30am$6b7$1mx1.internetia.pl...
jadrys wrote:
I think also that he understood Me about what it walks..

Yhy, oraz I will pay from the mountain, a nast臋pnie I'll cut you a not bad number :)
Brrrr

You hang all the dogs upon him!
Yes no fall out, please Mister!
( Tak nie wypada, prosze pana)