Goraco na REVOLUCJI

Data: 2009-06-22 12:28:09
Autor: Me
Goraco na REVOLUCJI
                   Animation is a method that has multiple application

It could be one in uncovering or making a blueprint of procesual or
structural capture,
but that is a method of discovering the thing; For bushland
specifically:  that method
and that thing are not the same.

At the FIVU we use the animation, rehersal, free play and inprovised
field arrangements all the time.
They are methods only. army is casing our last animation with all
mights and all turists and homeless that it can pack to the new bio.
we made headways with discovering the relationships in the new conext,
al relavant for the
Trantula and stnegenge projects. I migh have tio summarize tehse
faster than I thouight as Army wins.

The excitemet is about two things:

1. Animating on the flat surface while exiting the paying particle
filed let capture visula representation of stages of evolution; the
posible proces capture show lots of thimngs includi ng how to skip
some aspects of the evolution
( very exciting but I do not comment as I do not fight the evolution
but could be misundeerstood easily here; it just showed in that
animation that teh images are not acidental and that they uncover
physical prcess in how the animals and plants wrere first aranged in
hot wet field, while we think about these more dry as if the grow
incremebntally invisible; it seems that they grow all ways slow and
fast , depending on the avaylable enegy andother factors; THE
EVOLUTION IMAGES AS CAPTURES WERE A BY PRODUCT OF THE FRE PLAY IN THE
PARTICLE FIELD.

2. THE ACCUSTICS OF STONES IN THE FILED INVOKED BY POISONS, RAYS, AND
ESPECILLAY INSTALED LIGHT CATCHERS ARE FANTASTIC ; WE HAVE
DEMONSTRATED ACCUSTIC CAPTURES AND REALIZED UNDERUSE OF THESE. LIGHT
AND ACCUSTICS RELATIONSHIP IS VERY ACCUTE BUT SOMEHOW HIDEN TO US; NOT
ONLY TARANTUALA WILL DEMASK THESE FOR US.

 One interesting detail was that the flower bundle withoutb a water
stayed in that out artificial canyon for 5 days till presidemnt Obama
eye was cought ( tehy research it but the accusticvs were goIng to
maintain cut flowers some more ( MEAT IS NOT GETTING SPOILED IN SUCH
MOIST HEAT AS WELL)

  OTHER WAS THAT STONES CHANGED COLOR RELATIVE TO ACUSTICS; OR
CIRCULATED
   FRAGRANCE METHODIOCALLY ( SEE FIGTING BOTTLES ENTRY). TARANTULAS
SURE USE ALL THESE.

  IN THE INTERPRETATIONS WHAT OCCURS IN THE STONE HENGE - THE LIGHT-
ACUSTICS- GRAVITY RELATIONSHIPS WERE NOT DESCRIBED COMPREHENSIVELY YET
( it is hot at The Revolution on these items now)

Goraco na REVOLUCJI