HALDEN ZIMMERMANN

Data: 2013-08-22 18:12:30
Autor: halden.zimmermann
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
Data: 2013-08-24 04:58:16
Autor: JaMyszka
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
W dniu pi±tek, 23 sierpnia 2013 03:12:30 UTC+2 użytkownik halden.z...@gmail.com napisał:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmoeJxEFCWQ

Spam? No to zgłaszam. A potem płacz, że skrzynka zamknięta;]

Data: 2013-11-16 16:14:56
Autor: S
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
On Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:12:30 PM UTC-5, halden.z...@gmail.com wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmoeJxEFCWQ

Watches are cool

5 least affordable housing markets (and most affordable ones, too)
Looking to buy a home? Here are five housing markets where the average buyer can't easily afford to buy a home -- and five markets where they can, according to the latest National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Opportunity Index.
San Francisco
NEXT

 • Rank: #1 least affordable
• Median home price: $779,000
• Median income: $101,200
• % of homes sold that are affordable*: 16%
http://about.me/halden.zimmermann

Even though the average San Francisco-area resident earns a six-figure salary, median home prices are so expensive that only a small percentage can afford to buy a home there. That makes San Fran the least affordable major housing market in the nation, according to National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Opportunity Indhttp://rattlesnaketime.wordpress.com/ex.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/index.html
Blame part of it on tech riches. All of those IPOs (Twitter, Facebook) have generated a lot of wealth for company insiders and these tech millionaires are bidding up the prices on the most coveted single-family homes.
https://www.vizify.com/halden-zimmermann
Related: HStrict underwriting standards are making it tougher for first-time and low-income buyers to get a mortgage, said NAHB's chief economist David Crowe. http://money.cnn.com/
http://www.slideshare.net/haldenzimmermann
That means fewer starter homes are being sold compared to the larger, more pricey ones, pushing overall median home prices higher, he said.
http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_estate/2013/11/14/affordable-housing-markets/index.html?iid=HP_Highlight
http://haldenzimmerman.tumblr.com/
http://vimeo.com/haldenzimmermann

Data: 2013-11-27 17:30:11
Autor: go
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
ok.. thinking about what the situation is and how it should look.. that is tough

http://www.today.com/entertainment/frankie-muniz-suffers-second-ministroke-2D11663525

Data: 2013-12-01 16:58:25
Autor: TJ
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN

Ok .. i like that a lot.. look at this one tho
http://www.alange-soehne.com/

Data: 2013-12-10 10:29:11
Autor: H
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
hey there TJ... i like that watch a lot.. i have seen it once in m y life but it is very exclusive.. thoughts on how to get a good deal on it... On Sunday, December 1, 2013 6:58:25 PM UTC-6, TJ wrote:

Data: 2013-12-13 11:39:17
Autor: TJ
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN

Data: 2013-12-20 10:55:32
Autor: D
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
The Guardian newspaper reported Friday that one 2009 document showed that Britain's eavesdropping agency, GCHQ, worked with the U.S.'s NSA to target an email address belonging to Israel's Ehud Olmert.

Other prominent targets included a top European Union official responsible for competition policy, German government communications and the Thales group, a defense company partly owned by the French government.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/nsa-uk-agency-targeted-israel-pm-eu-officials-21290621

www.youtube.com/user/HaldenZimmermann

The papers show GCHQ, in collaboration with America's National Security Agency (NSA), was targeting organisations such as the United Nations development programme, the UN's children's charity Unicef and Médecins du Monde, a French organisation that provides doctors and medical volunteers to conflict zones. The head of the Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas) also appears in the documents, along with text messages he sent to colleagues.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/20/gchq-targeted-aid-agencies-german-government-eu-commissioner

The Duck Dynasty family issued a statement Thursday evening supporting patriarch Phil Robertson and throwing the future of their successful hit reality show into jeopardy.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/12/19/duck-dynasty-family-cannot-imagine-show-without-phil/4136541/

about.me/halden.zimmermann

The battle in this sweet and affecting piece of Hollywood history is one of wills - between a hugely popular entrepreneur, Walt Disney, and a hugely reluctant British author, P.L. Travers. Disney, played by Hanks with an accustomed-to-getting-his-way insouciance, is eager to adapt Travers' beloved children's book series, Mary Poppins, to the big screen.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/movies/20131220__Saving_Mr__Banks___A_spoonful_of_sugar_helps_a_movie_get_made.html#dlJJ9gAwhKMZrDvx.99

Harry Potter is the boy who lived — in books, on screen and, soon, on stage.

J.K. Rowling will produce a play based on the boy wizard's life before heading to Hogwarts, according to the Associated Press.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/theater/2013/12/20/jk-rowling-to-produce-harry-potter-stage-play/4140369/

www.linkedin.com/in/zimmermannhalden

The giant retailer Target is facing a maelstrom of criticism and regulatory scrutiny following its acknowledgment Thursday that credit and debit card information from as many as 40 million customer accounts was stolen at the height of the holiday shopping season.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2013/12/20/thieves-steal-target-credit-card-data/DkEGRrIR8sFjBmOrNDKZyK/story.html

Data: 2014-01-12 09:37:38
Autor: A
HALDEN ZIMMERMANN
Four people close to Christie lost their jobs after a top aide gave the go-ahead to shut lanes to the bridge. Lawmakers are investigating allegations that Christie loyalists intended to punish a Democratic mayor who didn’t endorse him.

Christie has said he didn’t know of any plot to close the lanes.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/nj-democratic-lawmaker-bridge-scandal-was-a-crime/2014/01/12/1b0006ae-7bac-11e3-97d3-b9925ce2c57b_story.html

haldenzimmermann.com/

No group has yet claimed responsibility for the attacks and the Reuters story cited unnamed law enforcement sources as saying they suspect the ring leaders of the attacks are from eastern Europe, which is where most big cyber crimes have originated in the past few years.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/01/12/other-major-retailers-hit-by-credit-card-data-attacks/4439847/

MORE: Data attack at Target may have affected up to 110M

On Friday, Target revealed that up to 110 million shoppers' data may have been breached in the attack that it first disclosed on Dec. 19, when it set up a dedicated customer service line to handle inquires about the attack and began offering free credit monitoring services to affected customers.

https://twitter.com/HaldenZimmerman

In unequivocal terms, Cisco CEO John Chambers made clear during a keynote and by an invitation-only media event at CES, the company's direction is toward IP video and Internet/network-connected everything.
At the media event, Chambers and other Cisco executives demonstrated its Videoscape TV services delivery platform. The platform is offered to service providers and media companies to deliver new video services and capabilities to customers.

about.me/halden.zimmermann

Microsoft is readying an urgent patch for Windows XP on this month’s patch Tuesday, restricting attackers from completely taking over the affected computers

According to a Symantec blog post, successful exploits will result in complete compromise of affected computers and patching of XP will make it less vulnerable
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/report-microsoft-prepares-urgent-patch-for-windows-xp-1949737

thehaldenzimmermann.com/

https://news.google.com/

HALDEN ZIMMERMANN