HALLO ALLEN, THIS IS XXI CENTURY : WE DO ALL AND THE FOLLOWING YOU

Data: 2011-03-12 12:30:43
Autor: ME
HALLO ALLEN, THIS IS XXI CENTURY : WE DO ALL AND THE FOLLOWING YOU

 Follow Me  Frederick E. Allen

      Leadership

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Mar. 11 2011 — 6:41 pm | 251 views | 0 recommendations | 0 comments
Forbes Leadership Highlights of the Week

By FREDERICK E. ALLEN

Barbie may be truly global nowadays, but she has given up on China.
Image by AFP/Getty Images via @daylife

You’re doing it all wrong! That seemed to be a theme running through
much of what we read this week on Forbes Leadership.

Adam Gordon autopsied Barbie’s untimely demise in China. August Turak
argued that American men are endangering future generations by
forgetting the responsibilities of fatherhood as they strive to get
ahead.

IT MUST BE JUST THE HYPO-THESES. THERE ARE MANY FACTORS. NOT ALL
GETTING AHEAD WHILE DOING IT. I , FOR ONCE , SEE THE GOOD MANAGER A
GOOD FATHER
AND THE REVERSE. HOWEVER, NANCY PELOSI STANCE ON THE SIMILAR POINT FOR
WOMEN DOES NOT GENERALIZE TO MEN AUTHOMATICALLY ( Nancy annouced at
the beginning of the current suerge and over-surge that most imporant
factor for hwer role is bringinguop children in the family, phony that
is _ i happen to have her chilren intruding on my satellite lines and
am sharing the view - narcisistic, shellow with falsehood personified.
Sorry - they did not reserve anything with me. OTHER FACTORS THAN THE
IN-FAMILY-OF ORIGIN- TRAINING ( NOT SURE IF IMPLIED HERE) AND THE
EXPERIENCED PREASURES WHEN YOU IN OWN FAMILY, ARE MOST LIKELY
COMPATIABLE AND NOT OPPOSING. DYNAMICALLY, VIA LONGITUDINAL
DEVELOPMENT OF THE PERSON THEY WOUDL HAVE BALANCED THE PERSON, WHEN IN
THE HIGHT POWER SURGE AT OWN COMPANY AND NOT GO AGAINT IT; IF THE
CONDITIONS OF THE GROWING UP AND GROWING OWN FAMILY DRASTICALLY
CHANGED, STILL TEH STRATEGIES IN THE
GROWING UP FAMILY HAVE THE WINDOW TIO REPEAT THE PATTERN OR AT LEASXT,
WHEN INTELECTUALIZED, TO FIND THE SIMILAR WAY OF BALANCING OR
COUNTERBALANCING THE PREASURES - OWN AND COMPANY AMBITIONS.

NANCY, IF NOT PHONY ON TH EPOINT - AND DOUBTED LIKE HERED, IS
DIFFERENT
FROM MEN IN SIMILAR POSITION , STILL IN THAT:

1. BIEHNER RATHER BE STAYING IN THAT BAR OF HIS FATHER, THAN SEEK THE
BALANEC AND CONTERBALANCE OF THE DEMANDS AND SELF -DEMANDS; WHILE
NANCY WOULD GIVE THE LIFE FOR TEH OPPOSITE (IMPRESSIONISTIC THAT IS)

2. WHEN NANCY GOT UP , THE IDEA THAT THE ONLY DRASTIC AND DEFINE
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OPEERATUIONAL MANAGERIAL PATTERS OF WOMEN AND MEN
IS THAT WOMEN ARE CUMULATING ( STILL) EXPERTISE IN MULTITASKING, IN
ALL  TYPES OF FAMILIES: OF ORIGING, OFF OWN CHILDREN AND THE
INSTITUTIONAL PAY/ WORK FIELD, IF NO ANY OTHER. TODAY, WE ARE FACED
WITH THE FACT THAT ORIGINAL REASEACH ON THAT DOES NOT EVEN MATETR -
THE MASOGINIACS HAS PROGRAMMED MULTITASKING INTO OWN HEAD COMPUTERIZED
( WHILE OTHERS ALREADY STOLE 1/2 OF BRAINS FROM TEH UNSUSPECTING
WOMEN) AND THEY ARE NOT GIVING UP; MIND YOU THEY DO NOT SEE RTHAT NOT
EVERYONE STAYS IN UNREASOLVED COMOPETITION CONFLICT. NANCY IS NOT
EXPECTED, STILL, TO STEAL HALF OF THE BRAIN FOR SELF FROM THE MEN.

3. OTHER

Freek Vermeulen explained why banks that give big bonuses often do
much more harm than good. Steve Denning looked at NPR crashing and
burning and also described how unwise corporations generally are when
they hold meetings to try to plan their strategies. Adam Hartung
diagnosed McDonald’s failure to stay ahead of the Subway chain. Inder
Sidhu drew a cautionary tale from Overstock.com, which committed “The
Worst SEO Mistake You Can Make.”

So how do you start doing what’s right, and doing it well? Adam
Hartung interviewed Guy Kawasaki about “How to Win Like Apple”–through
“enchantment.” Carmine Gallo added more about Kawasaki’s good advice.
Glenn Llopis delivered the surprising news that “You Can Profit From
Thomas Edison’s Inventions.” Avril David told the inspiring story of a
CEO who went from telecom bankruptcy to higher purpose at the U.N.
George Bradt acquainted us with an especially impressive and admirable
Red Cross official. Helen Coster hailed the development of an
inexpensive garment that can save lives right after childbirth. Steve
Denning revealed your hidden secret weapon: time. He also announced
the good news that “Yes, a Business Can Disrupt Itself.” And Jacquelyn
Smith showed who really has been doing what’s right, and doing it
well, with “The 100 Best Corporate Citizens.”

As for setting your career right, Jacquelyn also gave us “The Best
Cities for Finding Employment.” Kurt Badenhausen ranked “The Best Law
Schools for Getting Rich” (Stanford is No. 1). Susan Adams added “The
Best Internships for 2011″ and gave the evidence that “Salary
Negotiation Pays.” She also told “How to Have that Impossible
Conversation at Work.” But what if that conversation really is
impossible, and just doesn’t cut it? Be comforted by Jacquelyn’s news
that “Even Satisfied Workers Have One Foot Out the Door.” And if all
else fails, “You Can Be Charlie Sheen’s Summer Intern,” as I
discovered.

Here’s hoping you’ve got enough leadership expertise to avoid that
dire, though probably not boring, fate. If not, just keep reading all
the great advice and commentary at Forbes Leadership.

THANK YOU ( if I am American, I am not helping him with selection that
he has provocatively put for the little criticism; I use it at my
spare or as needced as a good source of reference; I have hidden
question - is he spooking where is criterion of selection what really
matters in the given class of leadership situations or evemn at the
pre-concept of it; I am working very hard)

HALLO ALLEN, THIS IS XXI CENTURY : WE DO ALL AND THE FOLLOWING YOU