HOW DANGEROUS IS UNREALISTIC CULT OF OBAMA?

Data: 2009-12-28 12:29:39
Autor: Me
HOW DANGEROUS IS UNREALISTIC CULT OF OBAMA?

                    "...when executives are bailed out for failure" B.
Obama is if does not apply to him.

AS EVERY CULT IT TAKES AWAY ALL CRITICAL THINKING. IF NONE SEEMS TO BE
CRITICAL, HOW THE OTHER ONE WOULD EVER KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG
OR THAT MUCH IS WRONG?

.... hackers keep masacring the text

We are at the hole! No press is critical of the Obama lies - these
matters that he advertizes as achievements taht will never
materialize
in any way; to his irony in all our faces especially the Walls Street
houx -he is the one to forgo any limits again selected hawks;

All that going ufter  executives of WS was a hox and is to be applied
 "the future bailouts only, while  he himself appointed unapproved
by the Congress army of Wall Streeethawks. He meant no ward about
cutting the overpay! or perceived overpay of executives to themselves
on Wall Street, that, by the way, is legal. The President of The
Company
pays self'. He sets it in coordination with the Board. Would bord
exists
if not his business concept in operation?

The " Obama Deception" that gets now systematic updates alleges
that he is scientifically designed "Troian Horse" - the deceptor
only,
the captures the ususpecting public ( see what that horse did!).

But  even the series on " Obama Deception" running on the "U - tube"
are now only feeding our getting accustomed to the extreme
inforrmation
while dooming the American criticism further. People are fully
uncomfortable with comparison to fascism , while the sliding in Obama
style over any value, any accountablity is alreday alarming.
(when he is telling others about the conflict of interests strickest
yet sunctions, he himslef violated it with the Walls Stret
appointments
and, even worse, with poolling the wool over it).

So why there is in fact so little crirticism over superficaility and
outright deception,  that  some see ( I do becouse Obama did the
assult of my
personal freedom, the same way and there is  not much sanction
against  it ( I have notice of action; he abused more poowqewre over
ame and started indirect mnegotiationsw, at which my contacts with
family are compo;letely lost and I do not know
if my sons are alive and he does not mean to avail contact - they are
not prisoners; Obama abuses us for political reasoins and is scared of
confronting the matter taht si not public or not fully public, as he
be resignbing fast at such time).
 He renders me slave  with no contact with teh family and will not
move
from that position no matter what. That is violation of human Rights!
( but why he just got eye on my sons? and why this perpetuated
hostage?)

He personally did  the enslaving me in public view and cut any contact
 with any family ( for years now, whiel I was unsuspectinmg
and negotiating taht he ends teyh disturbance by Bush people)
For that very price, I can state the situation that strongly.

Apropos Obama being against anything what Bush was doing it is only
next ironic trick. He alaredy has Nobel interpreted as if that is
true?
( inted he has granted illiterates fromn Bush camp to operate
satellited related to security and had tehm distabilkize teh size of
buildings in Philadelphia via CO2 stabilization techniques
( amongs many others - I want press to get at that; thsi forum is not
fully suitable
but I use it as I live without 1 cent of any support even for my
expences alredy for 2 years)

The secrecy of sharing illegitimate executive power between Bush and
Obama,
 is not even once  questioned yet in press - while this is a conflict
of interests
and the wool in front of peoples yes ( it goes all the way to people
dying in front of
you while you watch).

In his own words " What angries people the most is when executives
are
bailed out for failure" - while you watch and you do not see who is
killed that way
and who reassigned responsibilitty that way, that you got cheated and
you
do not even know any more that this executive is him.

AND THIS NOT SO EASY TO DECIPHER METAPHORE HERE:

"Trojan Horse
by Micha F. Lindemans
When the Greeks had lain siege to Troy for ten years, without results,
they pretended to retreat. They left behind a huge wooden horse, in
which a number of Greek heroes, among whom Odysseus, had hidden
themselves. The spy Sinon convinced the Trojans, despite the warnings
of Laocoon, to move the horse inside the city as a war trophy. In the
following night, the Greeks left the wooden horse and attacked the
unsuspecting and celebrating Trojans, and finally conquered Troy. "

HOW DANGEROUS IS UNREALISTIC CULT OF OBAMA?