HOW FAR CAN MEDIA BECOME TRANSPARENT?

Data: 2010-07-08 13:35:00
Autor: Me
HOW FAR CAN MEDIA BECOME TRANSPARENT?

The Media Equation
Outspoken Is Great, Till It’s Not

By DAVID CARR
Published: July 4, 2010

Wanted: Political blogger covering the conservative movement. Must be
provocative and write with a strong point of view although not in a
way that would reveal bias or offend any of your potential subjects.

 Social media a plus until it’s not.
AD IMPLEMENTS INTERESTING SENSE OFNEDED BOUNDERY

 Must be completely transparent,
YOUND AND UNREALISTIC - WE ARE CONTRADICTING SELF, AREN'T WE?

 unless that proves embarrassing to the newspaper.
FESTITIOUS? MAYBE JUST WASHINGTONIAN, DISTRICTED.
( I mean that this exception - unless satirical, while thoretically
corect that
we do not poo at the nest, unless let say holocaust ior wrongstrong
oprder taht the denial can not be postponed (like nurses have to do in
NY or elswere on wrong doctors order - reject if of equal power,or do
wrong thing 'under protest',
if can not call thge duirector and be backed up)-is so much driven by
the conflict of interest is hypocritical ( varied criteria at teh same
setting- differential bias not waranted legally or ethically ; if
'completely transparet assamption true opnce - ut has to apply to the
nest , in a way author carries it out.

 Practice of different professions we will have diversification of
this professional rule: for there that use the greater public good,
author will not pass; for the protection of the induividual in
vulnerable position or vulnerable populations - GET THE NBEST NEST OUT
AFTER SECURING THESE INDIVIDUAL INTERESTS - IN PRACTICE WHOME THAT
JOURNALIST THAT IS TRANSPARENT LIKE THAT WHILE TEH INDIVIDUAL
INDEPENDENT BLOGGER? ERIC HOLDER OPEN SUCH CONSULTATION? NJ AG OFFICE
MIGHT STILL HAVE LAWYERS THAT KNOW THESE ANSWERS ; AND I HAVE NO
EXPECTATIONS IN DC
( SOMEONE JUST FLASHED ON LINE THAT THEY ARE, AS A MATTER OF NEW,
GETTING SUCH LAWYER OR LAWYERS IN DC, NOW)

WITHOUT THAT CONSULTATION - HILE TEH NATIURE OF THAT TRANSPARENCY OIS
THAT ISSUE THE DIRECTION OF BLOGER TRANSPARENT INTERVENTION CAN NOT BE
EVEN DROWN - IT
IS A BLINK -IT CAN GO BOTH WAYS.

Send sanitized résumé, innocuous clips and nonpartisan references to:
The Washington Post.

SAME PSYCHOLOGICAL EXTEMISM.

YOUNG MAN, LETS FOLLOW YOU TOGETHER.

IF THEY DO NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS LIKE ABOVE, TRY TO LEAN A LITTLE
ON ANYONE THAT CAN BE SUPPORTIVE; PLEASE DO NOT USE THE INTERNS FOR
THESE FALLS, THAT ARE INEVITABLE IN YOUR 'TRANSPARENT DO LITTLE
TRICKESTRY" ( WHETHER
YOU KNOW IT OR NOT).

hallo morons of all derivations : THERE STILL IS 'THE GREATER PUBLIC
GOOD", AND "THE INDIVIDUAL INTEREST", IF YOU ARE IN BUSINES OF
REPRESENTING OR USING THESE PEOPLE IN THE POSITION OF VULNERABILITY;
WHEN WE ARE STIL CIVILISED COUNTRY.

I AM ONLY USING THE COINCEPTS PRACTICES IN USA AND THOUGHT IN GRADUATE
SCHOOLS HERE( WHILE OTHER TIMES I SAY TAHT NEIGBOURS MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN
SOME POINT BETTER).

YOU ARE MOROSN TO ME IN DC, DUE TO OVERLOAD ON LAWYERS
WHO THEMSELVES ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF CLARIFYING WHAT I DO
HERE BUT MELTED PEOPLES MINDS 'FROM THE SEA TO SEA'. THERE.

HOW FAR CAN MEDIA BECOME TRANSPARENT?