HOW LONG WILL TE LITTLE PATCHY FOG BOTHER BROTHERLY LOVE CITY ( PHILADELPHIA)?

Data: 2010-06-14 11:37:02
Autor: Me
HOW LONG WILL TE LITTLE PATCHY FOG BOTHER BROTHERLY LOVE CITY ( PHILADELPHIA)?
HOW LONG WILL TE LITTLE PATCHY FOG BOTHER BROTHERLY LOVE CITY
( PHILADELPHIA)?

CHECK IT AGAIN THEY HAVE PHILI FOR LONDON

"Joanne Shaw, who runs a department of Britain’s National Health
Service, asked: “Will others think, ‘If I behave like a potential
noncomplier, I’ll get money for taking medication?’ And once you start
paying people to take medication, when do you stop paying them?” NYT

and lets not forget the invention on the Rettenhouse Sq: Pay for not
having to do with these potential destryers of the body and brain
itself, while watching the birds flights there ( the best of
forgot need my money; that kills the PTSD and all unhappiness faster
than them Londoniers have)

HOW LONG WILL TE LITTLE PATCHY FOG BOTHER BROTHERLY LOVE CITY ( PHILADELPHIA)?