HTC Diamond - parzy .... i zawiesza sie

Data: 2009-07-07 07:39:37
Autor: J.F.
HTC Diamond - parzy .... i zawiesza sie
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:12:13 +0200,  Jan Strybyszewski wrote:
HTC’s flagship device has received large numbers of complaints of overheating and suffering from a poor battery life, which has caused the manufacturer to investigate new software updates.

Users of the handset, which was billed as an ‘iPhone killer’ when it was launched in May, have complained that the touch-screen device is unresponsive, runs out of battery quickly and overheats when it is used.

I po co bylo tyle szczekac z radosci ?

To na pewno 2 na milion, tylko 2 u konkurencji Apple nazywa "large
number" :-P

J.

Data: 2009-07-07 07:52:33
Autor: Jan Strybyszewski
J.F. pisze:
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:12:13 +0200,  Jan Strybyszewski wrote:
HTC’s flagship device has received large numbers of complaints of overheating and suffering from a poor battery life, which has caused the manufacturer to investigate new software updates.

Users of the handset, which was billed as an ‘iPhone killer’ when it was launched in May, have complained that the touch-screen device is unresponsive, runs out of battery quickly and overheats when it is used.

I po co bylo tyle szczekac z radosci ?

To na pewno 2 na milion, tylko 2 u konkurencji Apple nazywa "large
number" :-P

Sugerujesz ze cytat pochodzi ze strony Apple ?

Niestety http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/

J.

Data: 2009-07-07 08:19:36
Autor: J.F.
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 07:52:33 +0200,  Jan Strybyszewski wrote:
J.F. pisze:
I po co bylo tyle szczekac z radosci ?

To na pewno 2 na milion, tylko 2 u konkurencji Apple nazywa "large
number" :-P

Sugerujesz ze cytat pochodzi ze strony Apple ?
Niestety http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/

Sugerujesz ze cytat pochodzi ze strony Appla ? Niestety:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2101

Ty bys nie zauwazyl ironii gdyby podeszla i w d* cie kopnela :-)

Tak swoja droga to google na "iphone overheating" ma 1 mln linkow,
a na HTC tylko 100 tys, ciekawe te ilosci ..

J.

Data: 2009-07-07 07:53:54
Autor: Jan Strybyszewski
HTC Diamond - parzy .... i zawiesza sie
Ba na XDA to chyba swiatynia WMowcow maly watki o nazwie ....
HTC Overheating Defect (bynajmniej nie dotycza G1)

Data: 2009-07-07 07:56:54
Autor: Jan Strybyszewski
Jan Strybyszewski pisze:
Ba na XDA to chyba swiatynia WMowcow maly watki o nazwie ....
HTC Overheating Defect (bynajmniej nie dotycza G1)

i kolejny HTC z WM wadliwy
HTC replacing ‘overheating’ T-Mobile Wing batteries

A to szmelc

Data: 2009-07-07 07:57:35
Autor: Jan Strybyszewski
Jan Strybyszewski pisze:
Ba na XDA to chyba swiatynia WMowcow maly watki o nazwie ....
HTC Overheating Defect (bynajmniej nie dotycza G1)

I placzer userów badziewia
Ok so I had my phone on the charger and when I woke up I grabbed it to see the time and my phone was super hot and apparently had turned off so when I tried to turn it back on it tried to come on but then the screen just went black so I took the battery out for a minute or so and put it back in and it still wont turn on so now I have it sitting out with the back off and the battery out. Is my phone just completely messed up or will letting it cool off fix it? What do I do to fix the problem?

HTC Diamond - parzy .... i zawiesza sie