Help them HEAD HOME BOTH WAYS NOW

Data: 2010-06-02 12:38:13
Autor: Me
Help them HEAD HOME BOTH WAYS NOW

"This expansive and open-ended interpretation of the right to self-
defense goes a long way towards destroying the prohibition on the use
of armed force contained in the U.N. Charter,” Mr. Alston said. “If
invoked by other states, in pursuit of those they deem to be
terrorists and to have attacked them, it would cause chaos.”

Mr Alston does not even have to check that NATO, acting under the
direct orders of Security Cancil used drownes on me in March 2010,
when I am not an object of anythging from that stand point. Security
Council reportedly refused to get the complaint in thsi and many more
abuses far beyond NATO call opf of duty in New Jersey, USA.

Who is that Mr Alston? Does he get that NATO is not entity in itself
taht ahs a right to defend self on the teritory of USA?

It does not have that in the Statut. It is formed only to defend other
nations;
o, even uphold human rights.

Nowe it thinks that is a 'nation' itself and moreover on the others'
territory.

Apply the point to self. Mr Alston well.

See you "aboad" ( they love that word!) with your new defending
"nation".

Help them HEAD HOME BOTH WAYS NOW