Help them more!

Data: 2009-02-25 14:00:49
Autor: Me
Help them more!
PLEASE EXPAND YOUR VIEWS ABOUT OUR CONGRESS AND BUSH LYING TO AMERICAN
PEOPLE
ABOUT AS GROOSOME EVENT AS 9/11, DRIVEN BY CONFLICTS BETWEEN FBI, CIA
AND MIS ( PLUS MISSING FACTORS I DO NOT KNOW) THEY TOOK DOWN WT
CENTER, AS FAST PROGRESSING LOGISTIC MORONS IRRESPONSIBLE DURING THE
9/11 CRISIS; if I am still not mistaken, FBI had practice fly while
CIA stood them up ( CIA is not an organization; has no command;

 CIA is a wild conglomerate of privite genetic lines, historically
fighting for the sphere of political influences - political parties
lying to the nation and abusing security rules-

 ( stakeholders so to say, but has no command - logistic morons only
can have so much physical power and no command;)

                        STOP THEM NOW - is forming open political
party ( ies) an option?

AT LEAST TALK NOW ABOUT CLEANING THE BOUNDARIES OF FORMAL
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THESE 5 POWERS THAT ARE STILL DYSFUNCTIONAL

FACE IT PLEASE, TAHT THEY ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL NOW AND THAT THE PEOPLE
HAVE CALL ON THEM DIRECTLY AND MORTE THART IT IS DONE NOW.

From The Times
Naomi Klein: The government needs more control, not less

....exploited by profiteering “*shock doctors”* in the same way, she
argues, that they exploited 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, the tsunami,
Russia and Iraq to usher in radical social and economic change:
“*Anyone.....

25 February 2009 The Times
Terrorism and human rights: is it time to reclaim lost ground?

....ldquo*We found that the legal framework of international human
rights and humanitarian law that existed before 9/11 is sufficiently
robust to meet current threats. But that framework of international
law is being actively undermined by.....

Frances Gibb

24 February 2009 Times Online
Man on Wire shows the very limits of human possibility

....life superhero. It is also a film about the New York that I first
encountered in the Seventies. It exists in a pre-9/11 world. There is
now a climate of fear in the world, and particularly in New York, that
the film predates and explores...

21 February 2009 The Times
The Gamble:* General Petraeus and the Untold Story of the American
Surge in Iraq 2006-*08 by Thomas E Ricks

....civilian, including a lanky Palestinian named Sadi Othman, who had
been working as a New York taxi driver on the day of 9/11, served as
Petraeus's interpreter in the 2003 war, and now became his political
adviser. The general took as his model...

Max Hastings

22 February 2009 The Sunday Times
Travel doctor

....good food as well as walking, your timing is perfect - the town's
annual gourmet food festival will be held from October 9-11 and there
will be lots of restaurant deals and tasting events on the menu. Two
good hotels that book up quickly are the...

21 February 2009 The Times
Trouble the Water* Oz and James Drink to Britain* Horizon* The Culture
Show

....Stories: Trouble the Water More4, 10pm Oscar-nominated, Sundance-
winning documentary from the producers of Fahrenheit 9/11, offering a
unique perspective on Hurricane Katrina through the video camera of
Kimberly Rivers Roberts –*...

David Chater

21 February 2009 The Times
Factfile: Britain's Guantá*namo detainees

Shafiq Rasul British national from Tipton in West Midlands. He claims
that he travelled to Pakistan a month after the 9/11 attacks to attend
a computer course, but was arrested and taken to Guantá*namo. After
his release in...

23 February 2009 Times Online
World Agenda: what should President Obama do with Guantá*namo inmates?

....remaining 250 prisoners are hardened al-Qaeda operatives, including
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the confessed mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.
The Obama Administration says it wants to put most of this group on
trial on the US mainland, although exactly...

Tom Baldwin

23 February 2009 Times Online
Oscars 2009: Mickey, Sean, Frank, Brad and . . . Richard?

....when Six Feet Under emerged in 2001 as a zeitgeist-tapping show,
personifying the dark moribund spirit of America after 9/11. “*The
power of television is amazing,”* he says. “*I've done 50 movies...

Kevin Maher

21 February 2009 The Times
Excuse me,* the plane is on fire

....on a 14-hour direct flight to Tokyo. This is my 15th long-haul
flight of the year. I'm not a nervous flyer. The 9/11 security
clampdown is yet to happen, so my bags are hurled down a chute by a
man in a uniform so shabby that I first took...

Nigel Kendall

21 February 2009 The Times

Help them more!