Helping strategizing the significant event; while memory failed

Data: 2010-07-13 14:28:48
Autor: Me
Helping strategizing the significant event; while memory failed
TO OKOLO REFERENDUM : '3 RAZY TAK' I POWSTANIA IZRAELA

         thus strategy might be weak ( a wind in my wings)

  "Senate Republican and Democrat Party Policy Lunch Press
Conferences
  Senate leaders spoke with reporters following their weekly party
lunches "

NEW IS COMING, LIKE WAR OR SO; ONE GUESS IS CURRENCY ISSUES

LOSS OF FORMER VIGILANCE OVER THE ISSUE SINCE THE BAILOUT; PERHAPS THE
ELITE BUILDS NEW EMPIRES WHILE PEOPLE UNAWARE HOW TO MANIPULATE TO
ADVANTAGE WHEN YOUR OBLIGATIONS GET
ARISED AND THE STEADY CAPITAL ONLY COUNTS.

OBAMA MIGHT HAVE SECURED THAT ELITE ALREADY.
THE RATIONALE MIGHT BE - ERISING MANY OBLIGATIONS.
WHJAT HAPPENS WITH THE GENERAL BUDGET DEFICIT I
ALREADY DO NO REMEMBER.
 ( little known fact; not njust biographical fiction in some, that
relates here is the event of 1948 or 1947, depends who was a
President, and that will depend on currency; incident is cancilled
from the American memory while is is educational and woudl have
allowed safety landing; at these time you might not be able to find
out who was teh President, with credibility; nothing that Amercan mind
can ever acept; any fiction goes first)

Get a breath, exercise and do nthe homework; we need it as the war is
bad - Bristish are falsifying USA history big time; check around; that
currency exchange is relevant now. It was performed by Bushland againt
the political oppositiuon, as wrong as it can get; taht si why we have
so muchg hidden political revange, and agiant, nothing the Americans
deal with - very dangerous; Please check all and properly mobilise.

Helping strategizing the significant event; while memory failed