Hints falling of the Omen Department; hot!

Data: 2013-01-15 11:44:56
Autor: AC
Hints falling of the Omen Department; hot!
Omen Department gets hotter on so called 'Sonia' ( them Zofia or Sophia)

( and where: in Auschwitz - Birkenau)

Omen One : "REQUIREMENTS:

           EDUCATION:

         Graduation from an accredited college or university with a
   Master's degree in Social Work."

( what is wrong Americans? The college if it ever gives Master's that is graduate degree in USA, is not an accredited university or college)

2. This one is hatter - Sonia: doesn't stink Spanish, Harvard or Yale at
all but takes time of several TV stations on that. She was that bragging
at he conformation. Omen of.... fascist in operation, and 'Americans
believing what is on TV'.

The distraction of American ethics and institutions this is omen of.
I wander how she dared to do it since I have referenced some of her inconsistencies already during the conformation, she than as if this was "quid pro quo' bordello came on my satellite lines and claimed that all that is to 'vote against Biden". She still apparently keeps voting - the rumor is that she brigs up illegitimate children of Biden and than tells me that she does not want it, than. Keeping up B.... since Biden is still in; and she holds to his seed.

 Americans, do you see on this example that she lies who she is where is she from ( fascist Italy; famous t there, Sophia is only substituted direct by Sonia) and actualy which university granted her legal degree. I also remember her when she did not speek English, pretending Jew in about 1997, going around from Court to Court in NJ and taking notes.

During the interview she said that voting in the superior court are subject to interpretations, while superior court mission is to deal with the cases that need to set legislature in reference to Constitution. Some sliding B., did during confirmation to keep going like that. She also said that legal interpretations that divide the court are not ideological as if B., never even had one social science of policy course.

I am feeling sorry myself - I was beaten up so badly during confirmation; only 15 min access to the computer and missed her glorious answers then;
 I have not missed that SHE GOT SELF CHIP WHILE IN THE CONFIRMATION PROCESS, IN HER L.FOOT AND COULD BE THAT SHE RELIES ON CHIP. WALKING FROM THE SENATOR OFFICE TO OTHER SENATOR OFFICE ( BOTH AND ALL ARE NOW UNDER OMEN DEPARTMENT).

It could be that Biden , once released from the UN, not conformed that born in USA, is trying to force the Senate to vote him in as a USA suitable President, in case of Obama unavailability,  since the other policy can supersede Biden's shortcomings in not being eligible at all ( The Omen Department is capable., believe be I heard it: and 'I saw it there while walking from the office to office about 5 years ago).

I was also hit in the left food bad at the same time when the hit her, to the minute, perhaps from the same satellite; the path i was walking on was greased and I was attacked by satellites( incident is on line too)

There is more - someone that calls in satellites at me today fits the description of her so called mother when not pretty any more but is clearly a men. Was there any mother during her confirmation for the Superior Court?

PYTALAM CZY OPISANY JEST JEJ CHARAKTER W 'DYMY NAD BIRKENAU' . NIE MAM JUZ DOSTEPU DO TEJ KSIAZKI I SAMA NIE MOGE SPRAWDZIC.

Hints falling of the Omen Department; hot!