Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.biznes.banki   »   Hot Investments Alert North East Brazil Fortaleza City Area - We can provide Joint Venture Partners or not - Small to Medium Size Investments - Introductory to Local Real Estate Market

Data: 2009-08-23 00:34:35
Autor: Marty
Hot Investments Alert North East Brazil Fortaleza City Area - We can provide Joint Venture Partners or not - Small to Medium Size Investments - Introductory to Local Real Estate Market
Investments between U$D1 Million - U$D10 Million with already
expressed interest by our clients for Joint Venture Partnership
Opportunities.

Most people by now have noticed Brazil and its very attractive real
estate market.
Seasoned investors have been investing here at least for the past 5
years.

If you are reading this means you are definitely interested in
investing in one of the best real estate & property investment value
appreciation regions in the Word currently ranking in second place
internationally in that category. (Source: AFIRE)

North East Region leads the trend with Fortaleza City Area leading the
North East of Brazil Region.

The below investments should serve as an introductory to the local
market and range from small to medium in size.

We have opportunities for the accredited & genuine investor to partner
up with one or more of our clients for a JV (Joint Venture
Partnership) which will make you feel more comfortable and less
capital would be required. Many of our clients have expressed such an
interest and are willing to proceed with other partners. This
possibility makes it even a more interesting opportunity for you to
test the waters, see how the market is doing and minimize risk
(current market conditions present very low risk already) while
maximizing profit.

For your first venture into the local real estate market this is
ideal.

The first option is the smaller size investment and is located in the
Cumbuco area of The State of Ceara which leads in property value
appreciation for outside of the city front beach developments and all
developments in this PRIME INVESTMENT GRADE LOCATION sell-out the
apartment units before construction even breaks ground. Many of our
clients can attest and confirm to this besides the steady and
consistently increasing property values in this area.

We would like to start you off with something smaller than U
$D10Million to test the waters and get you acclimated, an introductory
let us say.

An investment of approx. Euro 700,000 or U$D990, 000 to obtain more
than 100% in 15 months or less in a highly foreigner / tourist
saturated area and where apt development units sell out on blueprint
long before groundbreaking takes place. The area is called Cumbuco,
Ceara.

Land acquisition will cost Euro 600,000

Approvals and licensing, building permits & marketing will require a
maximum 4 months and Euro 100,000.

24 apt units and 6 duplex bungalows = 36 units on a 3200sq mt land
front beach Cumbuco.

Maximum 100% sold time term of 5 months.

Construction time will take a min 9 to max 12 months.

24 apts x 104sq mts = 2496sq mts X R$2750 = R$6,864,000

12  (6 duplexes) bungalow units x 106sq mts = 1272sq mts X R$2950 = R
$3,752,000 (all are below market square mt prices for pre-launch
sales) = R$10,610,000 - R$1,900,000 initial investment = R$8,710,000

R$8,710,000 - 50% (project management, construction & operating costs,
marketing, sales commissions etc...) R$4,355,000 = U$D2, 229,000 in 15 months or less on a U$D995, 000
initial investment. 15% margin of error already included on these
numbers.

Constructor guarantees delivery of construction. He is well-known in
this region of Brazil and very successful.

We can do the marketing & sales no problem. Out of our client base
alone we can sellout the units now, today, and tomorrow.

Please analyze this. It is something much smaller and faster to
accomplish just as an introductory to Brazil and this region of the
country for you.

Other investors have expressed interest for JV partnerships. It is
something you could do now to get started and test out the local
market.

As an Investment Consultant I strongly urge you to take it up for
serious consideration.

I know you do not know this area but the above statements are more
than facts. At the stated per square meter prices buyers will form
lines to purchase!

In some cases Europeans are paying up to R$1500 per square meter of
land in this area and R$4,500 per square meter for pre-construction
off-plan units on blue print.

Land is already scarce. A Golf course development is at full
construction speed less than 5 miles away. Area is already famous in
most European countries.

A home with 2,000 square meter land plot and brand new construction of
500 square meters in this area will not sell for less than R$2,250,000
cash.

I wish you could take a short trip to our location so you could see
for yourself. I have no idea why we (Americans) are so slow to take
advantage of this

Market when Europeans have been making a killing on it for over 5+
years already.

The next opportunity we have available is in a very niche & lucrative
and guaranteed sector of Low-Income family Housing which is directly
financed by the Caixa Economica Federal Bank.

This one is a very interesting option of low-income housing for police
officers of The State of Ceará inside of Fortaleza City right next to
the new Police Academy.

There quite a few investment groups hovering over this investment and
time is of essence.
The purchase of the land price is R$2,200,000.

Landscaping, project design and licensing = R$2,700,000 + R$2,500,000
for phase one of construction is necessary.

TOTAL = R$7,400,000

As soon as the land acquisition, project design & approval is complete
financing by the Federal Bank Caixa  Economica is guaranteed which
will render immediate sales for 100% (risk is zero 0%) to be sold in 9
months or less.

250 houses at R$52,000 = R$13,000,000
150 apartments at R$62,000 = R$9,300,000
50 houses at R$72,000 = R$3,600,000
50 houses at R$87,000 = R$4,350,000

TOTAL = R$30,250,000

Project administration (25%), management (5%), (10%) error margin 40%

R$30,250,000 – 40% = R$18,000,000 – R$9,400,000 = R$8,600,000

This should be earned in a period of twelve (15) months or less.

This translates into 100% annual Return on Investment in less than
(2) year period.

We are here to build a bridge between culture, language, mentality and
legal barriers so you could have a hassle free and painless
experience. Our “on the ground experience”, strong local connections /
relationships, market knowledge & off-market properties / investments
are your / our key to success.

Here are the types of properties and the services we offer;

Properties:

1. Front beach villas, vacation, retirement, rental and residential.
2. Front beach land for residential or development as investments.
3. Front beach resort and hotels.
4. Front beach Water Park and pousadas.
5. Pre-approved projects ready to execute with land.
6. Land for alternative energy (wind hydro and solar) and biodiesel
plantations.
7. Homes, hotels, pousadas (inns) and apartments condos in the large
coastal cities.
8. Luxury properties.
9. Farm land.
10. Land for sustainable forestation.
11. Commercial space, land for commercial buildings, commercial
buildings,  shopping malls.
12. Wind power projects with land or land for wind power stations.
13. Biodiesel farm plantation and/or land for such to implement.
14. Mineral ore mines.
15. Sugar Refinery Mills.
16. Ethanol Refinery.
17. Private Islands

We also provide full A-Z accessory services for investors, and buyers
such as:

A.)  Personal Investment & Sightseeing Excursions with professional
photography and filming.

1.) Land acquisition, architectural development and approvals.
2.) Complete construction cost calculations and analysis,
construction, engineering, and building permit.
3.) Sales & Marketing Strategy.
4.) Resale
5.) CPF cards and Permanent Residence Program.
6.) Tax consulting, accounting, and lawyers & attorneys.
7.) Governmental Contacts & Elite Society local contacts.
8.) Pre- Launch to investors & strategy.
9.) Exit Strategy.
10.) Relocation Services.
11.) Due Diligence, complete analysis of legal documents such as
titles and deeds.
12.) Title Insurance.
13.) Opportunities for joint ventures with other investors.
14.) Financial transactions and strategy.
15.) Off Market Opportunities.
16.) Market Research, Due Diligence, Feasibility Studies
17.) Product Sourcing for Export
18.) Wealth Management
19.) Asset Protection
20.) Full Tax-Haven Services

Warmest Regards from The Land of the Sun,
A Chicagoan in Northeast Brazil,

Mr.  Martin Gajewski Jr.
http://www.google.com/profiles/JazMartin
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/martin-gajewski-junior/2/4b5/380

Offshore Investment Consultant &

Glenda B. M. Chagas
http://www.xing.com/profile/Glenda_Chagas

Comes from a Family Real Estate tradition of 25+ years.

International Property Broker

brazilrealestate user name on skype
free pc-pc global telephone system
download at www.skype.com